Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/28/17, 11:36 AM   #1
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Power Rangers Beast Assult

Just for fun I decided to make a pitch for my hypothetical Power Rangers adaptation of Choju Sentai Liveman. I might not make this a real at least not until I do adaptations of the previous Sentai seasons first.

Story: “Thousands of years ago there was an evil space pirate name Captain Dark Star who would go around draining Energeist the life force of planets to maintain his own life so he could live forever.

Not only that but Dark Star, and his minions would abduct the inhabitants of these planets, and work them until their bodies were damaged beyond repair at witch point Dark Star’s minions would use their still living brains, and Energest to create hideous bio mechanical monsters for their invasion efforts.

Dark Star, and his minions invade the peaceful planet of Mirinoi, and kidnap three young warriors, and friends Falco, Panthera, and Delfine who befriend the Edenite robot super soldier Gamma 7 who not only helps them escape but also combines the advanced technology of her planet with the animal spirits of Falco, Panthera, and Delfine giving them the power to become Power Rangers Beast Assault. and protect the universe from Captain Dark Star and are later joined by their friends Taurous, and Rhina.”

Rangers

Falco: Kind hearted but serious leader (Red Falcon)

Panthera: Geeky Smart guy (Yellow Lion)

Delfine; Hot headed strong woman (Blue Dolphin)

Taurous: Dim witted but good hearted silly guy (Black Bison)

Rhina; Old rival of Delfine’s she learns to put aside their differences (Green Sai)

Allies

Gamma 7 (A robot built on the planet Edenoi to*be the perfect soldier she preferred peace instead, and ran*away only to be abducted by Dark Star to be used as a weapon before being rescued by Falco, Panthera, and Delfine, She gave them their powers, and pilots their fortress the Torton (Colon).

Villains

Captain Dark Star: An evil space pirate who*steals Energeist from planets so that he himself will become immortal, and enslaves their inhabitants. He also has a habit of shooting down his minions’ suggestions only to give those same ideas himself (Electron Brain)

First Mate Negatron: Dark Star’s sycophantic robot sidekick despite this he is a formidable fighter in his own right when he needs to be. He also creates, and enlarges the monsters. (Guardnoid Gash)

Navigator Creepicus: Dark Star’s boisterous. and easily angry henchman who relishes any chance to personally fight the Rangers (Beauty Beast Kemp, later Fear Beast Kemp, and Fear Beast Brain)

Mechanica: A haughty and superficially air headed but devious robotic female warrior in Dark Star’s crew (Robo Mazenda)

Cabin Boy Zyrox: The strongest, and least intelligent but also the most secretly kind hearted of Dark Star’s minions he is later abandoned by Dark Star, and the other minions, and befriended by the Rangers, and Gamma 7 leading him to switch sides (Beastman Oblar)

Lord Minos: A seemingly human cyborg bounty hunter who can create three clones from his own body (Dr. Ashura)

Cabin Boys Zynthor, and Glack; A thin green alien, and a round orange alien both are petty thieves from the planet ZX12-1000 who are abducted by Dark Star, and work for him to preserve their own lives (Guildos, and Butchy)

Zords

Beast Assault Megazord :A powerful robot created by Gamma & to help the rangers destroy Dark Star’s monsters. it is created by combining the falcon, lion, and dolphin Beast Assault zords (Live Robo)

Beast Defender Megazord: A new Megazord created to help fight Dark Star’s monsters when not even the Beast Assault Megazord can stop them it is created from the Bull, and Rhino Beast Assault zords (Live Boxer)

Beast Assault Ultrazord: A seemingly all powerful robot it can destroy all of Dark Star’s monsters (Super Live Robo)
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/05/17, 09:05 PM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Power Rangers Star Force

So after getting around to watching Bioman, Changeman, and Flashman I think I came up with how I would Americanize them though I think I would have to change some of my fan names around.

Power Rangers Star Force (Bioman)

"Once there was a beautiful and peaceful planet called Zynda (Planet Bio) until it was conquered and destroyed by the galactic tyrant Lord Nexus (Dr. Man).

Before Lord Nexus destroyed Zynda however the inhabitants created special power suits, weapons, and vehicles including the powerful giant robot the Star Force Megazord (Bio Robo) to protect the universe from Lord Nexus even if they couldn't save themselves.

They also took five infants, and created a robot called Zeta Prime (Peebo) who would watch over them, and one day train them to become the defenders of the galaxy known as Power Rangers Star Force and sent them away in Zynda's last battleship the Star Defender (Bio Dragon).

However Lord Nexus pursued them in his space fortress Castle Starwraith (New Cloud), and in the ensuing battle the space pods containing the five infants landed in different parts of America, and both the Star Defender and Castle Starwraith where trapped in the Antarctic.

The five infants where adopted by Earth families and raised as normal humans. One was named Vincent and became a karate instructor, One was named Walter and became a private detective, another was named David and became an aspiring Olympic runner, one was named Audrey and became a writer and finally there was an aerobics instructor named Amy.

But one day global warming and nuclear weapons testing freed Castle Starwraith from the ice and Lord Nexus and his minions tried to conquer Earth with giant mechanical juggernauts called Titan Borgs (Canths, and Megases).

Luckily the Star Defender was also freed and Zeta Prime sought out the now grown survivors of Zynda and gave them the magnificent powers they had inherited from their former homeworld in order to stop Lord Nexus and save the universe from evil".

Power Rangers Mythic Fury (Changeman)

"The Star Force have successfully destroyed Lord Nexus but he is revived (Giluke) by his own master the cosmic abomination Darklor (Bazoo), and along with his old ally Lady Nebulous (Queen Ahames), and space pirate Captain Voidbeard (Adjustant Booba) he once again pursues the conquest and/or destruction of Earth.

The Star Force Rangers try to stop them but are unable to stop Darklor's alien gladiators (Space Beast Warriors) recruited from the most powerful and vicious creatures in the universe luckily however Zeta Prime is able to tap into the power of the Earth itself including the powers of ancient creatures believed to be myths upgrading their powers into the new Mythic Fury powers to stop Darklor and his gladiators".

Power Rangers Giga Strike (Flashman)

"The Mythic Fury Rangers have destroyed Lord Nexus and Darklor but a piece of Darklor has survived and mutated into a new Darklor (Ra Deus) who along with the evil alien scientist Dr. Splicer (Lee Keflen) uses the DNA of his gladiators and Earth creatures to create new Bio Gladiators (Beast Warriors) to continue their mad plans for Earth.

What's worse is that this time even the Mythic Fury Rangers powers may not be enough to stop them but a newly upgraded Zeta Prime (Mag) has found five legendary Giga crystals that are all that remains of Zynda and uses them for one last power up turning our heroes into the Giga Strike Rangers."

I might come back with character summaries and more stuff but I think that's it for now.

Last edited by Zabitan; 10/20/17 at 09:51 PM.
Old 08/21/17, 09:40 PM   #3
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: Power Rangers Star Force

I would love to read more of this fan story.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/26/17, 09:47 PM   #4
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Power Rangers Wild Guard Battalion

Power Rangers Wild Guard Battalion
duhSo ever since Go-Buster got skipped I wanted for the longest time to come up with an idea for a fan made adaptation of it.
However I didn’t want to just make it a sequel or spin off of RPM since everyone, and their grandpa’s dog wanted to do that but I admittedly couldn’t think of anything different,
But then I remembered that before RPM came out I had an idea for how I was going to adapt Go-Onger, and I thought that I could retool it to be a Go-Buster adaptation.

“The Cydrack Corporation a corrupt company responsible for numerous offenses against the environment is secretly a race of demonic cyborgs known as the Cyberdark out to conquer the earth, pollute it and replace humans, and other creatures with or convert them into cyborg creatures.

They start their campaign by attacking a rain forest benefit race in the city of Clover Springs California, luckily however a small group of teenagers are recruited by a secret government agency called the Environmental Maintenance Coalition to defend the Earth against the Cyberdark.

They are Power Rangers Wild Guard Battalion”.
Old 08/28/17, 09:22 PM   #5
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: Power Rangers Wild Guard Battalion

I can't wait to see how your Go-Buster adaptation turned out.
Old 12/03/17, 02:57 PM   #6
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: Power Rangers Beast Assult

I can't wait to read the stories based on the Sentai series, Liveman.
Old 12/03/17, 03:06 PM   #7
A Gia To Remember
Power Ranger

Sounds interesting.
A Gia To Remember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/06/17, 11:56 PM   #8
Kaoskid
Ranger In Training

I would read it
Kaoskid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/08/17, 09:45 PM   #9
Zabitan
Administrator

At some point I need to write this but if I did I would have to start with my Power Rangers versions of Goranger-Maskman first.

I am thinking of making this thread, and some of my other pitches one big pitch thread same with making my Morphinverse thread, and the comments thread one big thread.
Old 02/14/18, 11:45 PM   #10
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Power Rangers Morphinverse Concepts thread

Since I already have a thread for the actual story/stories, and one for people to comment on it I decided to merge all my concepts and pitches for my Power Rangers fanfics.

So I'm thinking of writing my own Ultimate/Revisited version of Power Rangers Season One that I'm currently calling Power Rangers Morphinverse.

Right Now I just have a basic idea for it based on what I've seen of Zyuranger, and the real Power Rangers Season One.

Power Rangers Morphinverse Season One (Power Rangers Dino)

Synopsis: Once upon a 10,000,000 years ago Earth was in the middle of a wondrous age. The dinosaurs were still around. Humans had just appeared. As did creatures we now regard as mythological. And what we now know as Antarctica was once the shining empire of Atlantis colonized by peaceful beings from Earth, and all the peaceful planets of our universe.

But one terrible day various beings from Earth, and other planets turned to evil, and went on mad crusades to conquer the universe. And few of these evil beings were as powerful, and as evil as the sorceress Rita Repulsa a maniacal witch who despised things like goodness, and innocence so much that she lead an army of evil mythological beings to destroy all who had those things especially children, and eventually because of this she drove dinosaurs, and mythological beings to extinction, and destroyed Atlantis.

But there was hope for her evil was not unimpeded. For you see a kind, and wise wizard known as Zordon helped to found an intergalactic legion of heroes who combined the most ancient magic with the most advanced technology giving them amazing weapons, abilities, and vehicles. These heroes were known as Power Rangers.

Zordon went to Earth, and from each of the five tribes of Atlantis he recruited their bravest, wisest, and noble warrior, and he gave them the power of the mighty dinosaurs they worshiped turning them into the Power Rangers of Earth each powered their guardian dinosaur. the Tyrannosaurus, the Mastadon, the Triceratops, the Sabre Toothed Tiger, and the Pterodactyl.

Eventually Zordon, and his Rangers were able to seal Rita Replusa, and her minions in a dumpster like prison where they were condemned to an eternity of immortality but without the ability to interact with the outside world. But this was not without sacrifice for not did Zordon's Rangers ultimately give up their lives but Zordon himself was trapped in a time warp forcing his mechanical assistant Alpha 5 to spend 10,000,000 long years trying to find him.

In modern times a pair of astronauts found Rita's prison, and accidentally freed Rita, and her minions, and now she once again continues her mad crusade to destroy all life on Earth but thankfully Alpha 5 has found Zordon, and although he can't be fully returned from the time warp he has found five direct descendants of his ancient Ranger team in the form of a group of seemingly ordinary teenagers named Jason, Zack, Billy, Trini, and Kimberly.

Revealing to them the secrets of the past, and their own ancestors Zordon gives the five friends the Powers of his last team of Rangers such as the Power Weapons mystical swords, axes, lances, daggers, and bows that can combine to form a devastating plasma cannon called the Power Blaster, and Zords mighty, and ferocious robotic dinosaurs that combine to become a powerful, and noble robot knight called a Megazord.

Using these wondrous abilities the five teenagers are Earth's only hope to prevent Rita Repulsa from finishing what she started eons ago, and destroying Earth, But will their greatest threat end up coming from one of their own? or will he be the key to fulfilling Zordom's prophecy of putting an end to Rita's evil ways.
Post New ThreadReply