Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/16/08, 11:40 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default How did Karone get to the Lost Galaxy Rangers?

After Kendrix "died" the Space Rangers left. The next episode Karone showed up and took her place. Did she have her own ship or somehow was on the Space Ranger's ship? But I suppose then she'd would have had to use some sort of smaller ship of her own. Or maybe she was completely on her own and found out about Kendrix's death on her own. It seems more plausible that she had some contact with the Space Rangers. How do you think she got to the LG Rangers?
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/16/08, 11:55 PM   #2
Knightfall
Rider Power Member

Trakeena said the rumors of the pink quasar sabre may have reached the villian underworld.

Karone may have still had contacts there and used a transport ship to get from planet to planet.
Knightfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/11/08, 05:11 PM   #3
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

Well, Zhane had no part in the team-up, so there's no telling if he or Karone were still hanging out on Earth with Andros. But even if she was, Karone could easily borrow her big bro's Galaxy Glider to hit Onyx (considering there's limitless oxygen in PRU outer space).
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/30/08, 06:46 AM   #4
Harlan Phoenix
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock12 View Post
Warhammer gold, as the currency in the Warhammer world, plays an important role in the economic system. The experience plays take in game kinda depends on how much Warhammer gold they have. To amateur players, they do not have much time to play the game, not even farming Warhammer gold. So most of Warhammer players would like to purchase Warhammer gold.
Makes sense to me.
Harlan Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/18/11, 10:01 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: How did Karone get to the Lost Galaxy Rangers?

I like to think that Karone still had some residual Astronema powers leftover. After all I don't believe everything she did under Astronema was just a case of Dark Specter and Ecliptor's influence. I mean look. She threw the Pink Quasar Saber the same way she threw her Wrath-a-rang at the Space Rangers so I believe she had some residual powers.

Not to mention it's possible they still had the Dark Fortress lying around somewhere so Karone could have ended up using that too. I mean remember the Dark Fortress landed in Angel Grove after Andros killed Zordon. We don't know what happened to it.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/18/11, 10:02 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

Good Point I forgot about the Dark Fortress. I wonder if the Space Rangers used it for a base after what happened. No way to prove that. But it would be pretty cool.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/19/11, 12:11 AM   #7
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

I read somewhere the Dark Fortress was repurposed to make at least part of Terra Venture.

Don't know where I read that, don't know if it was someone's theory or fact from someone who worked on the show. Doesn't really matter anyway.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/19/11, 02:41 AM   #8
Mnikolic
Comic Relief

Karone got to the Galaxy Rangers the same way the Lights Of Orion got to Terra Venture. The writers put her there.

In show explanation: NASADA. She took a space shuttle after finding out what was going on (she must've taken a job somewhere that made her able to monitor our entire Galaxy for the presence of evil) and got to the Galaxy Rangers. She did say she did many bad things, so it makes sense that she was looking for something that she could use to trully redeem herself.
Mnikolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/24/12, 12:49 AM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

It's also possible she used a reprogrammed Galaxy Glider or whatever in order to at least get the Megaship then Alpha allowed her to use the Jet Jammer Pink used because if you took at the footage closely, you can see all 5 Jet Jammers are there on the planet that Deviot attempted to trick the Rangers at.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply