Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09/05/06, 12:42 AM   #21
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to JasonDavidFrankFan4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade View Post
I don't care if the Pope trusted you, what others think or don't think of you is meaningless to this discussion.

I don't care who your friends are or what they do. It means nothing to this discussion. Stop name dropping, at least stop dropping names that mean nothing.

That 'plain old tv one where you can talk about anything' has more value.

Again useless, irrelevant information

While that is true, she has a right to determine what can and can not be said about her on her official forums.

There are better good board systems to use. Invisionfree doesn't qualify as good, at best mediocre.

ya know what, ur being a real jerk. i'm just here until i know for sure what is to become of LF and what the link to it is. that's the only reason why i ever joined this place, once i get the info i want, i will make sure that my profile is deleted off of here. and as for the invisionfree part of your argument, you are wrong. the one, the only, the miz is making an invisionfree forum known as Mizfit Forums his official message boards. i, myself, am working with him and his girlfriend, maryse, to get everything up and running. if one of the biggest reality tv stars gone wwe wrestler who happened to win the debut match is wanting to use invisionfree, then i say invisionfree is a really good place to go to.

peace, love, and kermitfries,
*~~JasonDavidFrankFan4Life~~*