Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/03/12, 09:05 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Power Rangers Mega Morphenomenon

If you wanna feel that Thunder then you gotta find that Storm, yea it's all right here (on Nicktoons) with Mega Morphenomenon

If your life is just a Jungle crawling with bad guys so you're gonna need some help from epic Samurais

There's evil in the world like Xandred and Dai-Shi, Lothor, Mesogog, this guy's Ransik's a beast

The power is right here (on Nicktoons) yea, Nicktoons is your source, we're kicking it all off (a marathon) with Power Rangers Time Force

Nicktoons Network will be having a marathon for Time Force, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, Jungle Fury and Samurai.

Currently the Time Force marathon will be starting on August 17 at 7pm and it will end on August 19 at 7pm.

The rest of the marathons will run starting August 20 through September 8... starting from 3 until 8 PM. I would assume that means 3 PM and not AM but don't quote me on that. However that 3-8 schedule only applies to weekdays, it's 3-7 on weekends.

Additionally Super Samurai will be airing a marathon on Labor Day which is September 3. The marathon runs from 1 until I believe 7 PM.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply