Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/16/05, 04:40 PM   #1
Shadow Ranger

Default Unknown</title>

Well a new chapter in PRO's History has been made. We are moving from our ezboard home and upgraded to VBulliten. I think this move is for the best. As VBUllitin is probably one of the best message boad providers out their. So I think we are a far cry above Ezboard now.The old ezboard will still remain active however. And not just for nostolgia. You will still have the option of posting there and of course reading the archives. But we hope you enjoy the new forums as we move the pro banner higher than its ever been before. I would like to thank ff779 for designing this board. He should get full credit for the move and the new design. Also expect him to give the Power Rangers Online Database a new design very soon. We would like to welcome ff799 to the PRO Family as one of our new Admins. I should also mention that Dodgeranger will also be jioining us and will be making an addtional site for us. More on that later. Until than enjoy. You can access the new forums with the link below.

www.rangermania.com/forums/index.php?
Post New ThreadReply