Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/19/07, 11:42 PM   #1
Asleepintheelement
Ranger In Training

Default The future of this forum.

Before I go into detail this entire post is just a bunch of bad news and if you dont like what I have to say then you can plant two lips on these nuts and close your browser. 'Nuff said.

I felt that I would be nice and talk to PRX about keeping this shithole open for you (shiela) and you (travis). This site has died about 3 years ago after the removal of Aaron from the administration and when Emma Lahana (the SUBJECT of this forum) ran the hell away because of you guys. But I felt in the giving mood because im graduating High School this semester, so I spent time proposing win-win situations to PRX to keep this place open. But you know, oh well.

PRX legally owned this domain from the beginning, so that pretty much gives him free reign to do whatever the hell he damn well pleases with it. For all I care, he could redo the skin to hot pink, throwing pictures of wangs saying females suck and having a forum dedicated to the joys of testosterone, i dont care. Shiela, dont have a shitfit because PRX is moving it to a more convenient means of access trying to give it LIFE. Your group (who most likely died out, and your just using it as a failsafe and a bluff) has no right to tell anyone what they can or can-not do with something that they own.

Travis on the other hand, you need to learn your place. You have NO right at all to stalk people, threaten people, argue with someone in a higher state of power than you are, at all. Not only are the first two illegal, but all three are pretty fucking stupid if you dont know what the hell you are doing. You (like shiela) have a superiority complex making your ego swell bigger than the Empire State Building and that clouds your judgement. Also- Star Wars was only big back in the 80's and early to mid 90's. Vader isnt that awesome anymore.

Also, I am throughly enthralled that you two love to fight over my friendship. Its great to see that I am popular enough with the damn psychos to be pulled to each side like in a damn rope in a game of special ed tug o' war. Also I would like to share a few things with all parties. You realize why Emma Lahana left this god forsaken place right? Because of Shiela and Travis. Shortly after the start of the two little "armies" created to beat the proverbial SHIT out of each other at other people's expense.

Now. If I get any more IM's about any of these incidents, be it Lahana Forums, Travis, Shiela, How big of a dick I am for writing this, I am blocking you and reporting your email for IM spam. I am tired of hearing about this and I am not taking sides in any of your retarded war at all. Travis, if you have any "info" you want to release on me, go for it. Personally whatever you can conjure up in that empty head of yours would cause me to laugh and be a HAPPY man.

I also want to thank you losers for breaking my writers block. I have had a horrible case for about three months.

All the best, god peace-
Ptera Power
Asleepintheelement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/21/07, 05:50 PM   #2
kiraford5
Power Ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to kiraford5

Love it.
Old 12/22/07, 03:46 AM   #3
greywolf
Ranger In Training

I'm a little drunk right now but I have to say that I am sick of all this crap too. I have finally been pushed to the point where I don't even care if this board is joined with PRO or whatever. Just stop with all the petty F'n Arguments and accusations.

This Mess is a Place
greywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/22/07, 10:35 AM   #4
kiraford5
Power Ranger

I am really starting to agree...I just cant believe what this has all turned into.

It freaking sucks.
Old 12/22/07, 12:57 PM   #5
Asleepintheelement
Ranger In Training

Yeah, all these accusations and arguments are just petty and pretty much fucking retarded and I want to see that GONE. To be honest guys, this place is better off going to PRO. Trust me.
Asleepintheelement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/22/07, 04:25 PM   #6
kiraford5
Power Ranger

well....i know i would rather stay here, but wherever is fine, as long as all this petty fighting is done.

Its freaking retarded, and no body likes it.