Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 04/23/07, 08:48 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Lahana Forum Members this Forum is for you

I didn't realize Lahana Forums was still avialable. I moved all the posts from there to PRO-Board with the intention of merging both forums. I never meant to keep a link to the forum open. So I have redirected the link here. As a consolation I have made this Forum for Lahana Forum members. It contains posts from the old Lahana Forums. But feel free to talk about what ever you want. I am going to make Razi mod for the board. You guys can run this board as you wish with your own rules. Virginian will not be allowed to interefere with this forum. I only ask that you do not make any attempt to contact Emma Lahana on my behalf. I don't want her to be bothered. Please do not complain about Emma not being around. Otherwise you can use this forum for whatever you want. Feel free to use the other forums as well. But they will be under PRO control. Virginian is an Admin, but he can't do anything without consulting me. So just treat him like any other member.
Old 04/24/07, 10:51 AM   #2
DarkMan
Power Ranger

ranger x this mission we members of the revolution have is something u or your lackey could understand

i had a feeling you wouldn't understand
Old 04/24/07, 08:36 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

I am trying to be nice here. I didn't have to open up this forum again. I could have just taken away Lahana Forums and just have left PRO-Board for you guys to post. But instead I am givening you this forum to do whatever you guys want to do.
Old 04/28/07, 08:30 PM   #4
DarkMan
Power Ranger

i am requesting on behalf of myself that you put back up the old board for us while you use this new board for yourself
Old 05/01/07, 07:42 PM   #5
PRangerX
Administrator

I'll think about givening you guys your own board. I could just rename Lahana Forums into something else and let you guys post there.
Old 05/02/07, 09:08 AM   #6
DarkMan
Power Ranger

im the one who requested on myself not the revolution so ask the guys first i am just of one man you know ranger x
Old 05/14/07, 02:15 PM   #7
RavenX
Power Ranger

Send a message via MSN to RavenX

Hey PRangerX I'm back. I appreciate this. Thanks. Razi and I have been running things over on the other board. Things are very peaceful these days. We should do something with it. And not let a prefectly good board go to waste. I'm not sure what the Virginian's problem is with us but I'm glad you are being cool about all this.

~RaVeN~
Old 05/14/07, 02:58 PM   #8
Sweetened Angel
Power Ranger

i happy virginian gone week now i save keep away from him. now i back. i
don't like mean people like rangerboard. i never bother him i like talk to prangerx because he very nice person.
Old 05/16/07, 09:41 PM   #9
PRangerX
Administrator

No problem guys. Virginian acts harsh to everyone, its nothing personal. But rest assured his personal views will not effect his actions as adminstrator. However, Virginialn is on an indifinity hatius from PRO. Due to the fact that it hasn't been very active. So I don't know if or when he will be back. But like I said, the Revolution Board is for you guys to run with no interference.
Old 05/18/07, 12:04 AM   #10
RavenX
Power Ranger

Send a message via MSN to RavenX

That's double good news. haha Because the Virginian is 80% of the reason some members never crossed over. Nobody likes being disrespected on their forum. I'll see what I can do to bring this broad to life. I'll keep you posted PRangerX. Later.

~the RaVeN~