Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/02/05, 07:57 PM   #11
harold17
Ranger In Training

Whoa, how do they let this kind of thing happen? :lol:

Well, I have to disagree with you guys, I LOVED this team up! It was really hard to come up with something coherent to somehow relate DT/SPD, and while it wasn't BRILLIANT, it was pretty decent and plain fun to watch, which is the most important thing to me.

They really should have brought JDF for this team up, they sorta were able to get around it when in battle, but he was totally necessary, specially in the ending (doggie didn't did the flash thingy to him... :blink: ).

Another thing is that Jack already had his "battleizer", honestly, it didn't looked so hot.

Also, I was surprised that this was a single episode, I thought it was going to be a two-parter like previous team ups :o . But maybe it was because of the lack of JDF, they weren't really able to create enough storyline for 2 chapters without DT's most important member.

Now that we have seen this, I wonder how will be next year's team up. Probably the MF rangers will travel to the future since, you know, they are magicians and probably will be able to open portals and stuff like that :P .
harold17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/02/05, 09:42 PM   #12
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Technically is it not a two parter but there is another SPD/DT team up before this one where Red, Blue, & Yellow go to the future and the two are seperated by a normal SPD episode or two. You could tell it was the second just based on stuff the SPD Rangers said.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/02/05, 11:56 PM   #13
harold17
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Aug 3 2005, 01:42 AM
Technically is it not a two parter but there is another SPD/DT team up before this one where Red, Blue, & Yellow go to the future and the two are seperated by a normal SPD episode or two. You could tell it was the second just based on stuff the SPD Rangers said.
Oh I see now, it's true, I saw it again and there are a few lines that let you know they met before. When is this episode supposed to air here? I guess around october/november right?
harold17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/03/05, 06:38 AM   #14
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by harold17@Aug 2 2005, 11:56 PM
When is this episode supposed to air here? I guess around october/november right?
Bingo
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply