Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/07/10, 07:37 PM   #141
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Drake feel onto his knees panting after being free from the ice block Shroud turned her attention from him to kio and Neru the ice age dummy dopant turned it's hand into a ice flail attempted to hit kio from behind with amazing agiltygrabbed the dopants arm he let a loud howl of laughter

"me no fire,haha that's rich" he then proceeded to set the dopant on fire the dummy gadget and it's memory into unrecognizable liquid he grabbed the heat memory from the air as kio tossed it to him"Henshin"

Heat

"but cause when comes to fire im the guy the flame-boiled detective,Drake Blaze and I'm not a puppet who the hell do you think I am"

a small portal opened up and a mechanical bird and red dragon flew into view
Drakeonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/07/10, 07:48 PM   #142
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio smiled as Drake got his act together. "Atta boy. And me shroud..i am not a puppet. I am...the gaurdian fang of everyone's smiles, Kio Masami. Dont you forget it!"

When Kio spotted the bird comeing out of the portal he regonized it as his new memory. Kio held out his hand and the metalic creature landed in his palm. It made a musical metalic bird call and flaped its wings gently. "Drake...i dont know about you but i want to end this. Lets take it up a notch."
Kamen Rider Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/07/10, 08:48 PM   #143
Neru
Putty Patroller

"Interesting." Neru said as he observed the dragon and bird appear from the portal. More memories, more trouble for him to collect them all. Staring at Shroud he quickly turned and faced Kakashi. Holding up his bayonet, Neru slanted his blade and pointed the muzzle at his enemy. "Give me your memory." He said coldly as he started to walk towards Nazka. Neru quickly broke into a run when he got near Kakashi, and then made a slash at him. Kakashi returned Neru's attack with his own, both fighting for survival. Neru jumped back, and then pointed the rifle at Kakashi. His opponent activated super speed, and slashed Neru's back. Neru's head started to fill up with pain, groaning, Neru turned around and fired at Kakashi.
Neru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/07/10, 09:36 PM   #144
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Drake grabbed the hellfire memory out of the air and it let out a demonic roar
" well then let's end it" he constructed the hellfire memory into memory mode" let's...blaze out" the hellfire memory covered the heat memory. Cracks began to form on the ground beneath him and his body was covered in sea of flames the flames began to seperate and fly torwards the dopants covering them

kakashi used his super speed to outrun the flames but the flames lashed out and flung him downand attacked him the flames cleared and he was now in hellfire form he then stepped in front of neru "sorry it's to soon for you kid"
Old 06/07/10, 09:47 PM   #145
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio removed the Joker memory from the driver and transformed the tengu bird into its memory form and pressed the button.

Tengu!

He then placed it into the driver and was surrounded by a golder wind wich hid his body. Then, Kio swung his left arm causing the wind to disperse, knocking the dopants back a little. Before them, Kio stood in his FangTengu form (see picture in ooc section for a close idea...will make a better picture later). Kio then walked slowly past Neru. Not looking to the Skull kamen rider he spoke. "He is right..you have alot to learn about why we don these devices."

The bird dopant immediently tried to attack Kio, but he simply jumped back, arms spread wide. This, along with the abilities he had gained, gave him the appearance of flight. "Hmmm...this feels interesting."
Old 06/07/10, 10:36 PM   #146
Neru
Putty Patroller

Neru made a clicking sound as he saw Drake. His new form seemed strong, but Neru was annoyed by Drake's comment."Kid huh?" Neru placed his hand on his Skull Memory, and took it out of his driver, placing it on the waist of his belt. He walked towards the Triceratops dopant, obviously annoyed. The dopant tried to fight back, but Neru quickly kicked it towards the ground. Trying to get up, the dopant was greeted with two quick punches, collapsing to the ground once more. "Hey you, vanish." Neru muttered as black lightning emitted from his leg. Crouching down, Neru jumped, and lifted his leg. Back flipping, Neru grunted as more black lightning sprang from his leg down to his entire body. "Go to hell." Neru said outloud as he descented towards his opponent.

SKULL MAXIMUM DRIVE

"SKULL KICK." Neru said as he made a drop kick at the dopant's head, sending the black lightning into it's body. The lightning formed a skull sign as the dopant fell, exploding.
Old 06/08/10, 06:45 PM   #147
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Kakashi growled after being attacked by the wild onslaught of flames,he grabbed his blade from his side and used his super speed to attack drake

"and here I thought you wanted a real battle" drake spun the red halo in the hellfire memories mouth

Hell blade

fire shot from his arm to his hand and materialized into the blade "now let's do this"
Old 06/08/10, 07:04 PM   #148
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio taped tengu once and a katana formed in mid-air. He grabed it and started his assult upon the bird dopant. Bird kept trying to attack from the air but when she was close enough, Kio slashed causing her to fall to the ground. "Your wings have been cliped Bird...i give you this one chance...give up your gaiamemory and leave. Whatever you choose it will be destroyed."

"Go to hell...i will never give up this power..this freedom."

"Freedom? My dear that device is your cage." He taped tengu three times and the katana disappeared.

Tengu! Maximum Drive!

The blades on Kio's arms and legs began to glow, looking like golden feathers. He then jumped high into the air, and once he was at a proper hight he came down, both feet facing the target. The golden energy formed around his legs like an cone and the dopant only had a split second before she was hit. An expolsion sounded and kio knelt on the other side of it, one hand on the ground. When the smoke settled the bird gaia memory fell to the ground and shattered, and its owner fell unconcious. "Heaven...will forgive your sins."
Old 06/09/10, 12:58 PM   #149
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Drake and kakashi clashed blades flames burst from the from the center pushingbthem both back. Drake slashed at kakshi who blocked with his blade his wings activated has right hand outstrectched.kakashi shot a volley energy arrows all of which drake blocked with a wall of flames.

Drake let out a demonic roar"it's time to end this"
he spun the halo three times
Hellfire! Maximum Drive!

Three anti halos formed on his shoulder and one on his back he rocketed into the the anti halos on his shoulder shot out flames that look like Phoenix wings he then came crashing down the aura of a red dragon covering him hitting kakashi dead center causing an explosion. "Your soul belongs to hell now
Old 06/10/10, 02:30 AM   #150
Neru
Putty Patroller

Neru picked up the broken Triceratops memory as he placed it in a plastic bag. He looked at Drake and Kio, they seemed to have defeated their opponents as well. Seems like they were the new Kamen Riders after Double, but moving on, Neru walked over to a building, letting the Vulture Gadget land onto his palm. "Farewell Kamen Riders, I'll make sure to erase your Gaia Memories when the time comes..." Neru said under the mask, getting onto the SkullBoilder. He revved up his vehicle, and got onto the road. After he reached a large distance from those two, neru dehenshined, revealing his human form once again. "Gaia......Memories..." Neru muttered as he sped off to his apartment. Opening the door, Neru walked over to his desk, placing the shattered Gaia Memory on the table. "Hmph.....another one to my 'Victim List'." Neru whispered to himself as he opened a box, revealing more shattered Gaia memories.
Post New ThreadReply