Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: which series is your favoruite
Mighty Morphing S1 0 0%
Mighty Morphing S2 0 0%
Mighty Morphing S3 0 0%
Zeo 1 5.56%
Turbo 0 0%
In Space 3 16.67%
Lost Galaxy 3 16.67%
Lightspeed Rescue 1 5.56%
Time Force 3 16.67%
Wild Force 2 11.11%
Dino Thunder 3 16.67%
SPD 1 5.56%
Mystic Force 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/16/06, 01:19 PM   #1
Phantom/Ranger
Power Ranger

which series is the best of the best. That wins it all, that is better then all others.

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>[b]GOLD RANGER POWER[/b]</span></span>
Phantom/Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/19/06, 02:53 AM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Sep 16 2006, 05:19 PM
which series is the best of the best. That wins it all, that is better then all others.
Time Force is my favorite. But I think Space and Galaxy was win PR was at its most creative point. It was a pretty fun time to be a PR fan, thats for sure.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/26/06, 09:39 PM   #3
havebabies
Putty Patroller

In Space, hands down.
Old 10/01/06, 01:33 AM   #4
Deviot
Putty Patroller

Lost Galaxy. All it had were some bad lines, and the main rangers weren't the best of characters. The rest was gold.
Deviot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/01/06, 02:30 PM   #5
SkataPunkA7X
Ranger In Training

Send a message via AIM to SkataPunkA7X

It's kind of tough to decide that. First of all, Ninja Storm isn't there, and while it wouldn't be a choice of mine, it should be there.

1. Lost Galaxy. When I saw LG, I was about 8 and I was starting to fully understand Power Rangers. It was no longer just some cool super heroes beating up bad guys that gave me nightmares. It was truly unique and the Magna Defender plot was fantastic.

2. Time Force. Great acting, great plotline, great rangers, great everything. Nadira got a little annoying at times, but you can't escape having at least one annoying character in PR.

3. Wild Force. 4th grade, for some reason I watched every episode of this series, something I havn't been able to do with any other series. While Cole wasn't great, and some of the rangers got annoying....okay most of them did now that I look back, it was a series that had all the cheesy metaphors and stuff to help me do what the series is meant to do. Help younger kids realize that they really can do anything if they set their mind to it. The series is much more enjoyable if you watch every episode in order. Master Org also had a great subplot. Wild Force also had, while it wasn't the most powerful, coolest looking battlizers ever. If you look closely, the Ninja Storm one sort of ripped off from it.

4. S.P.D. Jack is for some reason my favorite Red Ranger. I don't know why this series was so appealing to me, but I just enjoyed it. While Grumm wasn't the greatest villain or anything, the last three or four episodes made up for any bad stuff in the series. Also, Jack had a very cool battlizer. The biggest aspect of this series was that it showed producers that the rangers don't have to loose everything, including their powers, at the end. It was much easier to watch the finale this way.

5. Mystic Force. This newer series is fantastic! I love the record store, because music is my passion. Toby is a cool character, and there are a lot of cool background plots. While the big secret, Nick being Bowen, was easy to figure out, this is the one series that has truly kept me guessing. It will be sad to see it go.

While I didn't vote for it, I give props to Lightspeed for glorifying everyday heroes like doctors and firefighters. It was a good thing to put out there for the younger audience.

Nick: That'd have to be Jimi.

Toby: You're in.

Amen, Mystic Force Screenwriters, Amen
SkataPunkA7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/04/06, 01:19 AM   #6
SBaby
Putty Patroller

In Space was definitely the best one. Even though it was meant to be an ending to the series, the storyline was probably the best out of all the series' up to that point.

Show me an RPG without cliches and I'll show you an unproduced game.
SBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply