Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/31/10, 12:16 AM   #121
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Drake tossed the heat memory up and down as he walked to his bike he noticed a bike speeding off torwards the detective agency though he ignored

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
d
aurora sat in is throne a bored look on his face "we haven't made a move against the shrouds army in awhile and I'm bored" he turned and faced his assistant "hey,send out beast,bird and triceratops NOW !!!! "eep- yes sir" the attended ran going to get their Gaia memory soilders and figure appered from the shadows

"did you really have to yell aurora san" the man wore a black trench coat and had short spiked white hair a small rectangular sheath that held his Gaia memory

"Hmph whatever kakashi anyway I want you out their to,use that little toy you stole from the neo museum"

kakashi chuckled" whatever you say aurora san pulling out his Gaia memory and tossing it the air and catching it as he walked away

NAZCA
Drakeonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/31/10, 12:39 AM   #122
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Philip frowned as Kio told his story. "This is indeed troubling. And it seems that someone has made use of drivers for their own evil purposes."

"Philip-sama...is there anyway you can figure out who is behind all this?"

"I am affraid i have a clue already. years ago, shotaro and i faught against a strange dopant with unbelievable powers. The clash of our striength and his caused our gaia memories to scatter and he fell silent for all these years. My only guess is that he needed to recover from that battle and raise an army."

"Damn it. We have to find him before more innocent people are hurt...or worse."

Philip placed a strong hand on Kio's shoulder. "Dont worry...i have faith in all of you riders. You are indeed worthy to carry the title Kamen Rider. I am also very proud that a person with such a kind heart like yourself has control of fang...use him well."

"I promise...i will make sure we all come out of this alive and hopefull put an end to the dopants once and for all." At that comment philip laughed. "Whats so funny?"

"you sound like shotaro...so half-boiled."

"Oi!"
Kamen Rider Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/31/10, 11:59 PM   #123
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Drake pulled up into the detective agency and entered seeing Philip and kio talking

"I'm glad to see your okay Phillip,did you see where fang went?" Phillip didn't gave a glance at kio

"he left he said he'd be back when he was needed" drake didn't question Philip

"hmm that fang is a mysterious one"

kakashi walked into the agency and walked up to drake

"hello I have a request" drake was leaning back in his chair hat over his eyes "sorry no cases today"

kakashi chuckled a placed his memory on the desk "I wasn't talking about a case" he grabbed drake by the collor and threw him out the window where he was met by three more people each holding their memories kakashi jumped out the window landing next to drake. Before activating his memory as the others did

NAZCA
BEAST
BIRD
TRICERATOPS

eaching taking on dopant form drake dodged,entered the memory and quickly slammed the terminal

HEAT

"alright ante up" charging at the group
Old 06/01/10, 12:12 AM   #124
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Philip jumped up as Drake was tossed out the window. "Kio quick!"

"On it Philip-sama." Kio then ran out the door.

Meanwhile the beast and bird dopant were laughing evily. "Hehe...check this out beast...one on 4 with no other riders in sight."

"I know...this is going to be too easy."

"Hey! Why not even the odds a little bit." Kio shouted as he walked towards them.

"Eh? what can you possibly do you pitiful...gah!!" Beast was suddenly hit hard by the fang memory.

"This time...no more hiding. 4 on one is unfair and i wont stand for such cowardice. You dopants have caused far too much sadness in this city. To protect the smiles of its people I step forth and fight. Fang!" The living memory jumped into Kio's hand and he changed it and pressed the button.

Fang!

The driver appeard and Kio transformed into Fang and charged at the dopants.

Last edited by Kamen Rider Dragoon; 06/01/10 at 12:53 AM.
Old 06/02/10, 10:08 PM   #125
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Drake dodged kakashis blade and grabbed triceratops club as she brought it down on him he slammed a fire charged punch into her stomach and did a capoeria spin with flaming feet hitting the two dopants

"kio...is fang!?" drake dodged another strike and pulled out his new toy "well let's try this out" as if on cue another terminal apperead on kio and drakes driver awesome he slotted the other memory

HEATLUNA
Old 06/02/10, 11:11 PM   #126
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio grabed the triceritops dopant by the horns and pulled down right into his knee, causing the dopant to cry out in pain. He notice Heat use the luna memory and blinked. He pulled out the joker memory and placed it into a second slot that appeard on his driver.

FangJoker!

"Whoa..this is...cool!" Kio's hits became more accurate and did much more damage thanks to the joker memory. The dopants were soon huffing and falling back trying to get some distance from the pair of riders.
Old 06/03/10, 01:08 PM   #127
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Drake used the owers of the Luna memory punching a storm of flame covered flaking punches hitting all the dopants he ran over to kio and and combined the memories powers summoning a weapon he grabbed a hilt from his sideband flung it down causing a whip of fire to emit from it

"alright pets go all in"
Old 06/03/10, 01:12 PM   #128
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio smiled and hit the horn three times.

Fang, maximum drive!

When the fang appeard kio winced a little in some discomfort. "Whoa...this is stronger than before...must be because of the Joker memory."

Kio then attacked the dopants Bird and triceritops but the attack was blocked by Bear. Kio hit the dopant and stood there after the explosion. To his horror the bear healed itself and stood straight.

"Hehe...tough break there Kamen rider. I can heal any injury so you can beat me."

"Damn..thats not good."
Old 06/05/10, 04:26 AM   #129
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

"no it's not" drake dodged another of beast strikes he began to start formulating a plan that in his mind would make Philip jealous.drake lashed multiple times at beast causing and has the injuries started to heal wrapped his whip around the deepest cut and put all his energy into the fire

"ha how that for ya" drake signaled for kio to take his best shot at beast but then golden lightning began to discharge from his body

"agh damn what's happening" drake tried to get up but the energy kept shooting from his body until he collapsed and his armor dissapated
Old 06/05/10, 01:20 PM   #130
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio was about to attack when he saw drake suddenly loose his henshin. "Drake!? are you alright?"

As he spoke purple lightning began to discharge from his body. He fell to one knee panting. The lightning came in waves but he somehow managed to stay up. "Wont..give...up...promised philip...grandfather...i..i..WONT LOSE!"

Kio rose to his feet, the lightning still hurting him but he attacked the dopants. He found the bear dopant's weakspot and hit it hard with a maximum drive, defeating him before Kio fell to his knees again.
Post New ThreadReply