Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/06/06, 01:43 PM   #31
The Winged Vampire
Putty Patroller

Send a message via MSN to The Winged Vampire

Quote:
I wouldn't take Primal's comments personally, he tends to do this with everyone. So its nothing against you personally.

But your right, we're all entitled to our opinion here and I doubt any of us will really change the others. But I suppose this board would be pretty boring if everyone agreed on everything.
The only thing that really gets me is that other people have been banned from here for less than what Prickal does on a regular basis. It hasn't happened to him yet and I believe it never will. But until it does, I'm just going to sit back, and go with the flow. B)
The Winged Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/06, 03:00 PM   #32
The Winged Vampire
Putty Patroller

Quote:
BTW, ITunes are selling pr episodes ( I believe individually for like 2 bucks). I think you play them on ipods. But I don't know much about Itunes to really explain. Its something new.
Yeah, you play them on ipods. You will need a video ipod to play them on though. $1.99 an ep doesn't sound bad at all. The only downside is that some of the miniseries are incomplete. Hopefully they will have all their ducks in a row and have this taken care of soon.
Old 04/06/06, 05:19 PM   #33
The Winged Vampire
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Rangerboard has a multimedia section that has links to some direct downloads even. But read the rules first and don't beg for episodes. Just warning you so you don't get a bad first impression of the place, if you decide to go.
Screw that idea. :angry:

Quote:
The following errors occurred during your registration:
The administrator has banned your email address, or you are trying to register using an e-mail from one the following services, which are banned:
hotmail.com
yahoo.com
mailinator.com
mail.com
yahoo.co.uk
netscape.net
dodgeit.com
rogers.com
myself.com

Please register using an e-mail address other than these.
<_<

Always some clown out there who has to ruin it for everybody else, isn't there? :rolleyes:
Old 04/07/06, 12:37 AM   #34
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by The Winged Vampire@Apr 6 2006, 05:43 PM
Quote:
I wouldn't take Primal's comments personally, he tends to do this with everyone. So its nothing against you personally.

But your right, we're all entitled to our opinion here and I doubt any of us will really change the others. But I suppose this board would be pretty boring if everyone agreed on everything.
The only thing that really gets me is that other people have been banned from here for less than what Prickal does on a regular basis. It hasn't happened to him yet and I believe it never will. But until it does, I'm just going to sit back, and go with the flow. B)
Actually I haven't banned very many people here at all. There was this one guy who constantly spammed, I gave him a million chances and finally got rid of him.

I am trying to create a loose atmosphere here where people can say whats on there mind. I am not trying to encourage flaming though. I will delete some posts that I feel cross the line or aren't needed.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/07/06, 12:38 AM   #35
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by The Winged Vampire@Apr 6 2006, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Rangerboard has a multimedia section that has links to some direct downloads even. But read the rules first and don't beg for episodes. Just warning you so you don't get a bad first impression of the place, if you decide to go.
Screw that idea. :angry:

Quote:
The following errors occurred during your registration:
The administrator has banned your email address, or you are trying to register using an e-mail from one the following services, which are banned:
hotmail.com
yahoo.com
mailinator.com
mail.com
yahoo.co.uk
netscape.net
dodgeit.com
rogers.com
myself.com

Please register using an e-mail address other than these.
<_<

Always some clown out there who has to ruin it for everybody else, isn't there? :rolleyes:
http://www.gmail.com

This is a free email provider that RB accepts.
Old 04/07/06, 03:45 AM   #36
The Winged Vampire
Putty Patroller

Quote:
I will delete some posts that I feel cross the line or aren't needed.
Ok, that's what happened to the post I replied to this morning. It's funny really, that I caught it just before you pulled it, and I saw it missing later. I had to change my post so it didn't look like I replied to something that never existed.

Quote:
I went there again earlier and found RangerTalk by accident. Though it is not as active as RB, I still managed to find my place there. Besides, I need to keep up with different e-mails like I need a hole in the head. One is sufficient I believe.
Old 04/07/06, 09:29 PM   #37
felix_amadar
Putty Patroller

I think the reason why they haven't made any box sets of the old stuff is that, Power Rangers, got bought by Disney :( and before that, it was Saban that owned Power Rangers, but still, its not fair, like, I really really want their to be the old stuff on DVD
felix_amadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/07/06, 10:45 PM   #38
The Winged Vampire
Putty Patroller

Give it time. I'm sure they will work on it.
Old 04/08/06, 02:54 AM   #39
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by felix_amadar@Apr 8 2006, 01:29 AM
I think the reason why they haven't made any box sets of the old stuff is that, Power Rangers, got bought by Disney :( and before that, it was Saban that owned Power Rangers, but still, its not fair, like, I really really want their to be the old stuff on DVD
Disney owns all the video rights to PR so thats not the case.
Old 04/08/06, 02:56 AM   #40
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by The Winged Vampire@Apr 7 2006, 07:45 AM
Quote:
I will delete some posts that I feel cross the line or aren't needed.
Ok, that's what happened to the post I replied to this morning. It's funny really, that I caught it just before you pulled it, and I saw it missing later. I had to change my post so it didn't look like I replied to something that never existed.

Quote:
I went there again earlier and found RangerTalk by accident. Though it is not as active as RB, I still managed to find my place there. Besides, I need to keep up with different e-mails like I need a hole in the head. One is sufficient I believe.
Thats cool, they have downloads and plenty of activity there. Its not quite as big as RB but could be the number 2 or 3 forum in terms of size I think.
Post New ThreadReply