Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/25/10, 06:36 PM   #1
Gankun
Putty Patroller

Default Ryuki: The Final Verdict - IC

At the courthouse building five men were siting around a table.
"So is the game ready to begin. I can't wait to see how the Riders handle this one. The mirror world is a serious subject, no one is allowed to tamper with its power. "

"There must have been more to this case. I hardly think Yui was qualified to create a project of this size. We have been able to quarentine the mirror monsters. Their existence is supose to be unkown to the public."

"We should keep a close eye on some of the riders. One of them actually had an encounter with one before. These Riders each have interesting backgrounds. This case can't get too personal."

"The next subject is Odin. Recently Unmei has acted strangely. This case seems to have triggered something in this one. Odin has access to all of the key facts though normally he wouldn't try to find the truth for himself. Keep another one of our Riders with Odin. Someone should keep an eye on him. He might not be able to be trusted."

"Anyways have Maya call all of the Riders. We need to ensure they are ready to begin."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Satoshi sat at a local park. His new Advent Deck was glowing. After staring at it he nearly dropped it as the phone rang. He quickly answered his phone and put away his deck.
"Hello, this is Kagekawa speaking."

"Hello Mr. Kagekawa. This is Maya, the assistant for this trial. I have called to inform you of the two days left in your practice period. No other Riders can fight for the remaining time. Take advantage of this time to practice fighting in the mirror world or to investigate this case before the battle begins. Any questions?"

"No, not really, wait there is something. I just wanted to know if the people who manage the mirror world have any information about the Mirror monsters that were created. Did any of them actually get created and released into the mirror w......"

The phone was hung up before Satoshi could finish. That was weird. I guess I may have to investigate this myself. First stop is the lab where all of this took place.
Gankun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/25/10, 06:56 PM   #2
KamenRiderToriga
Putty Patroller

Dark walked down the street. He was no his way to the lab to investigate.

"I wonder what this girl has to do with the mirror world. Cause this is really confusing" he said. He placed his hands in his pocket as he approached.
KamenRiderToriga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/25/10, 07:31 PM   #3
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Daiske answered his cell, and once he was told the battle would soon start he knew he needed to stop practicing in mirror world and go gather evidence. His first stop was the lab. Of course there were police there and they tried to stop him from entering but Daiske pulled out his deck, and they immediently moved away. Daiske looked around the room, gladd was still all over the floor and some of the mirrors were partialy covered with their reflective materials. He checked the notes on the monsters and saw a couple advent beasts he knew...DragonRedder and DragonBlacker.

"How the hell...whats going on here. Why is dragonblacker in the files?"
Kamen Rider Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/25/10, 08:20 PM   #4
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Drake halted his bike and got off in front of the labhe walked past the cops they yelled at him to stop. Without turning around he pulled out his vent deck and showed it to them and kept walking when he entered the lab he noticed daiske

"seems I wasn't the only one who thought to come here , hi I'm drake Archer, kamen rider abyss"

he noticed one of the files daiske showing pictures of his contract beast

"abyssslasher abysshammer, what's happened here"
Drakeonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/25/10, 09:03 PM   #5
Gankun
Putty Patroller

Satoshi also followed behind the others into the lab analyzing the pictures. Besides these pictures are complex chemical formulas. He turned to a machine that looked busted up. It was surrounded by multiple shattered mirrors. What's this.

"Hey guys look at this." As Satoshi approached the machine the riders were surrounded by golden feathers.

Kamen Rider Odin stood before the others. Silently Odin pulled out a card. All of the riders could hear him speak telepathically. You must not alter the past. Only watch. It is crucial that you see this. Odin inserted the card into his scepter.

TIME VENT

The Riders stood in the background in the lab while it was operational. A group of researchers gathered around the machine as a young scientist sat within the machine's chamber. Sparks flew as the mirrors started ringing. A scientist yelled "We did it. We now have access." Suddenly the person within the machine was pulled into the mirror. The mirrors shattered as monsters pulled scientists within the mirrors.

Odin held his hand back to motion to the Riders to hold them back. Suddenly Yui walked into the Lab. "What's going on here. I heard a loud..." Yui then screamed as a monster jumped out of the mirror and stood before her.
Gankun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/25/10, 09:23 PM   #6
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Daiske grimaced at the scene before him. He saw the truth..they were doing something involving the mirror world...but it would seem that the suspect was caught up in something she had no idea about. Daiske began to think about those other scientists and turned back to the papers and files...then gasped when he saw advent decks...but with circles and no animal logos.

This isnt right...they were making decks...but not like us.
Old 04/25/10, 10:29 PM   #7
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

"this is so wrong I don't know if ishould feel sorry for them or believe they had it coming"

drake never trusted the rest of those scientist whenever he was at this lab

"why decks?, what could they possibly want with mirror world it obvious they were trying to contract the summoned monsters but still why?"

he reached into his pocket and grabbed onto tightning his grip he couldn't help but wonder where abysslasher and abysshammer be created from this experiment
Drakeonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/26/10, 04:41 PM   #8
Ignis
Power Ranger

Nick rushed into the lab, knowing he was late. "Lightning..." He often said random things instead of curse words.

He wasn't there at the time when Odin transported the other riders through time, so he was there alone. He began to search the lab for evidence to prove Yui guilty.
Ignis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/27/10, 06:49 PM   #9
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Daiske sighed softly and tossed the papers down. "Something doesnt smell right...if they were working on decks why didnt they defend themselves from the mirror monsters? Could it be that someone set them up? Set HER up?"

He tapped his chin, wich he often does when he is trying to sort things out and put clues together. Daiske then turned his attention to kamen rider oden. "I wish to learn more...like was there anyone else involved? Maybe someone else wasnt in the room just like the suspect. Someone that has a great knoledge of the mirror world."
Old 04/27/10, 10:03 PM   #10
Ignis
Power Ranger

When Nick saw what experiments were being done to the mirror monsters in the lab, he heard a sad telepathic growl from his Dragredder card. He held the card out in front of him.

"They're messing with your world, aren't they?" Nick asked.

He put the card back in his advent deck, knowing it wouldn't be able to give a distinct yes or no. As he was looking down, he noticed all of the fake decks on the ground. Fascinated, he decided to look through them.
Ignis is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply