Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Rate this episode:
10! 0 0%
9 1 50.00%
8 0 0%
7 1 50.00%
6 0 0%
5 0 0%
4 0 0%
3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1... :( 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/22/09, 03:50 AM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Decade Episode #30: "The Great Rider War: Prologue"

Decade messed up. By not killing each and every Rider he came across, the worlds merged behind him as he ventured ahead. Blade and Kiva's universes have now crossed into each other, with an all-out war being raged between the Fangire and the Undead. Now Blade and Kiva must duel to the death, the winner having their dimension spared. But Decade's trying to stop anyone from getting hurt for his mistake.

Oh, snap, the Rider War done begun.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/24/09, 04:19 AM   #2
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Honestly, for a step before the finale, this fell flat for me. There was a lot of nice shadowy nature thanks to not-Mio, the nice day for a black wedding, and the random Riders dying off throughout, as well as genius bonding moments with the three Riders each series star clicked best with, Decade/Blade, Kuuga/Kiva and Diend/Hibiki.

Other than that, there really wasn't anything screaming finality. I've seen the group in a lot more trouble than this, and this is what everyone's feared from the start. The last episode had better be REALLY good.
Old 08/24/09, 01:25 PM   #3
Tendou
Ranger In Training

I agree with you. This was a great episode, but in no way can everything be resolved in the next episode. Something else that is wierd is that if I'm not mistaken the guy that gives the preview for the next episode did not say that it was the final episode like every other series.

One other thing I would like to add. I didn't think Mio was too attractive in Kiva(Liked her better as Mari, but damn she is hot here.
Tendou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/25/09, 04:23 AM   #4
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou View Post
Something else that is wierd is that if I'm not mistaken the guy that gives the preview for the next episode did not say that it was the final episode like every other series.
The preview showed the symbols for the word Final in the upper right corner when it began.

But it was weird, since like every Japanese series has the announcer use that particular word during the last preview. Guess Toei didn't feel like paying him for an additional line...
Post New ThreadReply