Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > VR Troopers Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/19/11, 10:03 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default A VR Trooper Live Action Movie

What do you think about a VR Troopers Live Action Movie? I think it could work if Saban Brands found a good studio to work with. Maybe they could even co-produce with a company like Hasbro or work with Marvel Studios ( which would be funny since they are owned by Disney).

You'd just have to have the right script that would adapt the show into a movie blockbuster. The franchise would be fresh in the mind of the mainstream and not as typecasts as a kid show like PR.

I'm not saying this is going to happen anytime soon. But its fun to think about.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/20/11, 12:44 AM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: A VR Trooper Live Action Movie

I think that would be cool I'm just trying to think what the story would be.

Like if it was a remake of the show I would want The Battle Begins, and Defending Dark Heart for the first movie, and Quest For Power for the, Grimlord's Dark Secret, and some stuff to end the storyline for the second.

I would want Rise of the Red Python in one of the movies but I can't think which

That or it could be a conclusion to the original storyline but with new people playing the characters.

Or maybe it could be a "The next generation" type move.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply