Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > VR Troopers Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01/15/11, 02:26 PM   #1
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Cybertron

You know I never thought to make a thread about this since it seemed so obvious.

What did you think of the Cybertron pilot?

I'll admit there's a lot of things I think would have been interesting like Tao being the mentor, Tao's daughter Mia, and Percy not only being a jock but also being Ziktor(who would have been Riktor)'s son.

My big thing though is obviously Jamie Kennedy as one of the comic relief characters.

Makes me wonder what would have happened had they gone through with the show since if it still had only two seasons this would have been what he did just before Scream

My only real gripe though is the transformation since he transforms by staring into a crystal which I think all but ruins it for me since I think that has to be the dumbest laziest idea for a transformation I can think of.

I do wonder how certain things would have been different like the mooks since the Skugs were from Spielvan, granted Metalder did have mooks, and they did appear in VR Troopers but only in certain episodes as the personal henchmen of MOTDs like The Magician.

That and who's to say they wouldn't have had American made mooks like the Z-putties, Tengas, or the Maggots from Masked Rider.

I do wonder though what would have happened if they had gone with the VR Troopers we got but still had Jason David Frank as the main character or even had him be Tommy.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cybertron, jason david frank, power rangers