Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/11/16, 12:25 AM   #81
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

Then Bulk, and Skull came in, and Bulk demanded “Hey can turn us back to normal?”. Skull parroted “Yeah normal”. Zack was skeptical “I don’t know maybe this will teach them a lesson”. Trini agreed “Like not to mess with other people’s property”.

But Billy relented, and begrudgingly said “All right”. Then Bulk, and Skull got back in the machine, and after they went through the surge they got out, and Bulk took back his hat, and asked “Did it work?”. Skull parroted “Yeah did it work?”

Then they realized it did, and started cheering “Yeah we’re back”. Then Skull put his arm around Billy, and asked “So Billy can I borrow your brain for my next math test?”. But Billy took it off, and scoffed “I guess some people just never learn”.

The End.

Author’s Note: All right that’s gonna be my last filler episode for a while. Next up it’s my first multi parter Green with Evil. Unless someone can think of a filler episode from before then they want me to tackle.

Even then I might just change one thing like an American on foot fight, or making them more like the Zyuranger episodes or something. But until then it’s Green with Evil.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/13/16, 03:34 PM   #82
Zabitan
Administrator

Power Rangers Dino Episode 6
Green with Evil part 1
Written by Justin Best.

It was the day of the intercity martial arts expo. Jason was about to fight his next opponent, and his friends were cheering him on. Zack advised “Okay remember to think positive you can do this”. Trini added “And remember to focus your body as well as your mind”.

Just then the announcer said “Up next reigning Angel Grove champion Jason Scott vs reigning Crossworld City champion Tommy Oliver”. Then a young brunette man wearing green workout clothes appeared.

Zack cheered “All right bud now get him”. Jason went up to Tommy, and shook his hand saying here’s to a good fight. Tommy grinned, and said “You too dude”. Then the Announcer declared “Round One” Ready Fight”.

Last edited by Zabitan; 11/18/17 at 05:54 PM.
Old 02/13/16, 03:35 PM   #83
Zabitan
Administrator

Jason backfliped while Tommy did roundhouse kicks but Jason was able to get a kick in. The judge ruled “One point Angel Grove”. Then Jason tried to kick Tommy but Tommy kept dodging, and landed a scissor kick.

The Judge ruled “One point Crossworld City”. Then Tommy kicked at Jason who tried to get out of the way but Tommy downed him, and landed a punch. The judge ruled “One point Crossworld City”. Then Jason started punching, and kicking, and landed a kick. The judge ruled “One point Angel Grove”.

Now was the tie breaker. Jason, and Tommy started punching, and kicking each other. But both challengers kept dodging the others blows. Eventually however the time ran out. The judge ruled “Match ends in a draw no winner”.
Old 02/13/16, 03:35 PM   #84
Zabitan
Administrator

After the match Jason, and Tommy once again shook hands, and Jason said “That was good you almost had me there”. Tommmy begrudgingly admitted “Yeah you too.”, and Jason went to his friends. Trini cheered “That was awesome”.

Jason was a little surprised “But I didn’t win”. Trini explained “It’s not about whether you win or lose it’s the honor, and dignity in which you compete that matters” Jason nodded “Yeah you’re right”. Jason was confused though. “There’s just one thing I’m curious about”. Jason said.

Zack asked curiously “What’s that?”. Jason answered with another question “Did that guy seem the least bit familiar?” Billy answered “They did say he was from Crossworld City isn’t that where your cousin Kaitlin, and Trini’s uncle Tao live?”.

Jason gave it some thought, and shrugged “Maybe this Tommy guy trained at his dojo”. He changed the subject “All right guys I gotta hit the showers but I’ll meet you guys later” Trini said “Bye”, and Zack said “See you later man”, and everyone left except Kimberly who just stared at Tommy who was still practicing.
Old 02/13/16, 03:36 PM   #85
Zabitan
Administrator

Meanwhile at her palace Rita was casting a spell “Shugorathana Shukoumbi Shurabaki”. Rita’s minions were watching nervously. She continued “Oh ancient spirits of evil that dwell within Earth, and Space please give me a vision of the means to destroy the Power Rangers”.

Just then the skull on Rita’s altar started glowing in every color imaginable. Then the light focused into the eye holes of the Skull, and the Skull fired the light into Rita’s crystal ball. Rita beamed excitedly, and all she could say was “Yes. Yes. Finally”.

Her minions surrounded her. Squatt asked “Ooh ooh what is it your highness?” Rita simply snapped “Shut up for more than five seconds, and I’ll show you”. She then showed them all the vision in the crystal ball.
Old 02/13/16, 03:37 PM   #86
Zabitan
Administrator

Somewhere in a far off place either another planet, or Earth in another dimension. There was a forest, A forest filled with plant, and animal life far larger than it would be on Earth. A forest where all sorts of magical beings lived.

In the forest was a village, and in the village was a race of tiny people dressed in medieval style clothing doing all sorts of jobs. Somewhere in the village was a man in green clothes who was helping other men, and women farming.

The man stopped to look at a miniature sun dial he had in his pocket. The man said dumbfounded “Aye I can’t believe that when this day is done. The coin of green will choose it’s one”. The man became worried, and said “I hope my son has listened well, or today might be the dawn of hell”.
Old 02/13/16, 03:38 PM   #87
Zabitan
Administrator

Elsewhere in the village a little boy wearing blue, and yellow medieval style clothes was rummaging through his hut turning over everything, opening all the counters, and drawers, and even looking through the straw of his hut.

“Oh man oh man where did Father hid that blasted thing” the Boy whined. He started looking in his father’s room but after what seemed like forever the boy just threw his arms on the ground, and shouted “Darn it”.

But when he hit the floor he felt something, and when he looked around he saw a hidden door. When he opened the door he saw a glowing green light, and when it dissipated the boy saw a small coin with the image of a creature that resembled a Tyrannosaurus with spikes on it’s back, and horns on it’s head.
The boy’s eyes were lit.

“I found it” he cried. Then the boy tried to remember something “Now what was that?” then he remembered, and said “Oh coin of green the time has come. To show to me your chosen one”.
Old 02/13/16, 03:39 PM   #88
Zabitan
Administrator

Then the coin started spinning at impossible speeds building green electricity until the electricity created a giant ball. In the ball was a fuzzy image but the image became clearer, and clearer until the boy could make out who it was.

But unbeknownst to the boy someone else was watching. For Rita was seeing this exact same image in her crystal ball. Rita smiled evilly, and gloated “That boy has no idea what he’s doing”. She added “When that boy does what I think he’s going to do I’ll destroy the Power Rangers once and for all”.

At the hut the image faded, and the coin slowed down to a complete stop. The coin then built up more green electricity, and teleported out of the hut. The boy saw this, and said “Oh boy I’ve got to find them, and tell them the good news”, and the boy teleported off into blue energy.
Old 02/13/16, 03:42 PM   #89
Zabitan
Administrator

At Angel Grove high Kimberly was at her locker when Bulk, and Skull went up to her. Skull flexed his muscles, and said “Hey babe want a real strong man to carry your stuff for you?”. Kimberly scoffed “Dream on Skull”.

Bulk angrily retorted “I don’t think you heard us” he then added “Maybe we oughtta teach you a lesson”. Just then a voice from behind them said “I don’t think you heard her”. They turned around, and saw Tommy.

Tommy said “She said leave her alone”. Bulk scoffed “Hey Skull I thing he needs a lesson too”. Then Tommy did a bunch of phantom punches, and kicks. When he was done Bulk whimpered “Maybe we’ll teach you that lesson some other time”, and the two of them ran off.

Kimberly said “Hey thanks for getting rid of them”. Tommy just shrugged, and said “Aww it was nothing”. Kimberly introduced herself “My name’s Kimberly, Kimberly Ann Heart” Tommy replied “Tommy, Tommy Oliver”.
Old 02/13/16, 03:46 PM   #90
Zabitan
Administrator

Kimberly replied “Yeah I saw at the martial arts match with my friend Jason”. Tommy was astounded, and asked “You mean Jason Scott?” Kimberly said “Yeah why?”. Tommy answered “My friend Kaitlin has a cousin named Jason”.

Tommy further explained “He, and his friends used to visit us all the time in Crossworld City”. Kimberly then realized something “Oh yeah I remember now we used to see you guys once or twice a year”. Tommy smiled, and asked “So how’s everyone”.

Kimberly answered “As a matter of fact I was going to meet them later”. Kimberly then asked “Want to come over to Juice Bar later you know just to hang out”. Tommy smiled, and said “Yeah that would be perfect”.

Kimberly looked at her watch, and said “Ooh I got to go catch you later” Tommy replied “Later”, and with that Kimberly went off. Tommy went off, and said to himself “Wow that was cool. I just hope everyone else remembers”.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
discussion, fanfiction, power rangers, reloaded