Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/18/15, 09:10 PM   #11
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Pot.... errr.... Plothole Fun

Another interesting question I have is how did King Mondo even know about the Super Zeozords? Also where did they even come from? Yes I know Trey brought them to Earth but I believe he stated that they weren't originally in his possession.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/22/16, 12:51 PM   #12
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Pot.... errr.... Plothole Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dragon View Post
I don't know if its technically a plothole, but was it ever explained in MMPR how Kim was still in the Combined Cockpit when the Pterodactyl was flying around preparing to become the Chestplate?
I think a good possibility for this is because Kimberly was never in the Pterodactyl Dinozord during that portion of the sequence since there have been a few instances of where Dinozords have been remote controlled. Jason's Tyrannosaurus Dinozord was under remote control when they needed the power and height of the Megazord against the evil Green Ranger in "Green with Evil, Part 2" but Jason was unavailable because he was trapped in the Dark Dimension so I'm thinking the act of the Pterodactyl Dinozord detaching from the Tank Mode and flying around to the front while in the act of configuring itself to the Megazord chest plate would've been an instance of a remote control configuration.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply