Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 09/03/06, 02:36 PM   #21
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life View Post
[

i hate to say this, i really do, but ur wrong. it was still the official forums. once it's gone official, it can't go un-official. most of us knew emma wasn't gonna come back. we were having fun just being fans of emma and power rangers. i'm sorry, but emma rocked and i got an idea and i'm not gonna say what it is until i get it done because obviously, you can't be trusted. i believe even some of the people on here have turned against u, i'm not for sure but i think they have. i'll let you all know what i'm doing once i get it done.

peace, love, and kermitfries,
*~~JDFF4L~~*
How can it be the official forums if Emma didn't want to have anything to do with them anymore? Plus she seemed to want the forum closed, but didn't hold a grudge that it wasn't. In her last message she was angry at some of the slander said against her. It is clear she was no longer comfortable with the forum. It made me feel awkard so I decided to close the forums. I am not saying everyone is bad. Its just that some of the people over there couldn't accept that Emma was not going to post. When Emma decided not to post anymore the forums ceased to be offical. You can't have an official forum where the subject wants nothing to do with you. Emma was nice about it, but do you understand the trouble I could get into. If I falsly say Lahana Forums is her offcial forum she could come after me. I don't think she will since she doesn't seem like a vindictive person. But I am not going to take any chances.

I am not out to screw anybody over. Thats why I am moving the forum. Everything will be the same, the design will just be different thats all.
Old 09/03/06, 02:38 PM   #22
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life@Sep 3 2006, 08:49 AM
ok. i did what i said i was gonna do so now i'm gonna tell u all what it is. since the lahana forums are practicly no more, i made my own lahana forums. trust me, it's gonna be way better then the old one. so ya know, come and join. The New Lahana Forums!

peace,love,and kermit fries,
*~~JDFF4L~~*
I really have no problem with you starting your own Emma Forum. Just like the user above has her own. Good luck to you.
Old 09/03/06, 02:43 PM   #23
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
listen, i don't know who you are, but i was one of the most trusted people on the original lahana forums. in case you don't know, razi is one of my best firends and she was an admin of lahana forums. and ya know, i'm just trying to keep an emma lahana forum up instead of just some plain old tv one where you can talk about anything. there's enough pr tv forums. i should know, i helped create one. i'm sorry, but emma needs to face the fact that people r going to talk about her personal life, however i don't permit that kind of stuff on the new lahana forums that i created. and invisionfree is a good site to use.

*~~JDFF4L~~*

I'm not turning Lahana Forums into a PR forum. Its just going to be a general board where people can talk about anything they want. Focusing on tv shows , but really pretty much anything can be discussed. All the old posts and everything LF had will be there. I have a PR forum here so I don't need another one.

But like I said good luck with your forum. I hope you enjoy it, truthfully.
Old 09/03/06, 03:47 PM   #24
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to JasonDavidFrankFan4Life

the link to the lahana forums was on emma's main site long after she wanted nothing to do with it. i'm just saying that it was still part of her site and part of her life. she could at least say "hey, ya know please stop saying things about my personal life. it's mine and i don't want people talking about it. maybe if you stop, i would come and post more often but you all ask to much of me and i'm a very busy person. you just have to understand i'm not gonna be around all the time. i got a life outside of the forums and you can talk about what you want just don't talk about my person life" instead, she said she wanted them closed. some of my stuff on there, i can't get to anymore. it's y i created my own forums. i've seen many places that have a bunch of general stuff go down the drain. it needs to be pretty much on one specific thing for it to work. like this place. it's all about power rangers. it's nice and simple and nothing compared to that rangerboard place.
Old 09/03/06, 09:02 PM   #25
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life@Sep 3 2006, 07:47 PM
the link to the lahana forums was on emma's main site long after she wanted nothing to do with it. i'm just saying that it was still part of her site and part of her life. she could at least say "hey, ya know please stop saying things about my personal life. it's mine and i don't want people talking about it. maybe if you stop, i would come and post more often but you all ask to much of me and i'm a very busy person. you just have to understand i'm not gonna be around all the time. i got a life outside of the forums and you can talk about what you want just don't talk about my person life" instead, she said she wanted them closed. some of my stuff on there, i can't get to anymore. it's y i created my own forums. i've seen many places that have a bunch of general stuff go down the drain. it needs to be pretty much on one specific thing for it to work. like this place. it's all about power rangers. it's nice and simple and nothing compared to that rangerboard place.
The place just wasn't stable enough. It wasn't admined or modded enough to be an official forum. I don't blame Emma at all. I beleive she did try to get people to calm down. But there wasn't much she could do. Honestly, she had already given up on the forum before I became admin. She asked for it to be shut down and assumed it was. For the record, her own site was shut down. She decided to go back to acting and does not want to have an online presence right now. Emma has no obligation to interact with us.

Sure Emma could have kept telling members to stop talking about her personal life and everything you mentioned. But she did that and no one would listen. No matter how much it was clear that Emma wasn't going to post regularly, people just kept on expecting her to be back. It just wouldn't have worked.

Will see how the general board works. I orginally was going to turn it into a PR board. And redirect everyone here to Lahana Forums. But I dudn't think anyone really wanted to merge. So I decided to go with the general idea.

You will be able to access your stuff once I get things back up. I actually just moved everything. I am just trying to retrieve my password so I can get things going again.
Old 09/04/06, 03:49 PM   #26
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
listen, i don't know who you are, but i was one of the most trusted people on the original lahana forums. in case you don't know, razi is one of my best firends and she was an admin of lahana forums. and ya know, i'm just trying to keep an emma lahana forum up instead of just some plain old tv one where you can talk about anything. there's enough pr tv forums. i should know, i helped create one. i'm sorry, but emma needs to face the fact that people r going to talk about her personal life, however i don't permit that kind of stuff on the new lahana forums that i created. and invisionfree is a good site to use.

*~~JDFF4L~~*
I don't care if the Pope trusted you, what others think or don't think of you is meaningless to this discussion.

I don't care who your friends are or what they do. It means nothing to this discussion. Stop name dropping, at least stop dropping names that mean nothing.

That 'plain old tv one where you can talk about anything' has more value.

Again useless, irrelevant information

While that is true, she has a right to determine what can and can not be said about her on her official forums.

There are better good board systems to use. Invisionfree doesn't qualify as good, at best mediocre.
Old 09/05/06, 12:42 AM   #27
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade View Post
I don't care if the Pope trusted you, what others think or don't think of you is meaningless to this discussion.

I don't care who your friends are or what they do. It means nothing to this discussion. Stop name dropping, at least stop dropping names that mean nothing.

That 'plain old tv one where you can talk about anything' has more value.

Again useless, irrelevant information

While that is true, she has a right to determine what can and can not be said about her on her official forums.

There are better good board systems to use. Invisionfree doesn't qualify as good, at best mediocre.

ya know what, ur being a real jerk. i'm just here until i know for sure what is to become of LF and what the link to it is. that's the only reason why i ever joined this place, once i get the info i want, i will make sure that my profile is deleted off of here. and as for the invisionfree part of your argument, you are wrong. the one, the only, the miz is making an invisionfree forum known as Mizfit Forums his official message boards. i, myself, am working with him and his girlfriend, maryse, to get everything up and running. if one of the biggest reality tv stars gone wwe wrestler who happened to win the debut match is wanting to use invisionfree, then i say invisionfree is a really good place to go to.

*~~JasonDavidFrankFan4Life~~*
Old 09/05/06, 12:46 AM   #28
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

oh yeah. and about me and darthvader going at it, it was all darthvader's doing. ya know, i tried to get him to leave me alone, but he says that me and razi turned on him when it was really him who turned on us. besides, he's a weak person. he ended up hiding behind his sister when it got down right nasty in a series of e-mails that were exchanged. anyone who hides behind their sister is just down right pathetic and he can talk about me all he wants, i don't care because the bottom line is that he's an evil stalker who tries to say that everyone has turned on him when it's him how has turned and doesn't know when to stop even after everyone else has stopped arguing with the jerk.
Old 09/05/06, 06:27 AM   #29
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
ya know what, ur being a real jerk. i'm just here until i know for sure what is to become of LF and what the link to it is. that's the only reason why i ever joined this place, once i get the info i want, i will make sure that my profile is deleted off of here. and as for the invisionfree part of your argument, you are wrong. the one, the only, the miz is making an invisionfree forum known as Mizfit Forums his official message boards. i, myself, am working with him and his girlfriend, maryse, to get everything up and running. if one of the biggest reality tv stars gone wwe wrestler who happened to win the debut match is wanting to use invisionfree, then i say invisionfree is a really good place to go to.

*~~JasonDavidFrankFan4Life~~*
Glad you noticed. This is my default setting.

Whoopie don't care who the hell that is.

Un hunh, sure, whatever you say.

He's cheap, he's a pathetic actor, and he didn't win a wrestling match he acted out a script. He also needs to get a real job, where he provides something of real benefit, not homo-erotic 'entertainment'.
Old 09/05/06, 10:15 AM   #30
Shadow Ranger

cheeta musprimal i have some advice on miss frank fan for life ban her she is not too be trusted i was on the orignal lahana forum and i heard what she did back then to a formor member on there when she's the one who caused all the bickering too that formor member and she betrayed him and she made a radio show about him spreading lies about him i warn you she is not to be trusted

Post New ThreadClosed Thread