Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 09/05/06, 10:15 AM   #31
Shadow Ranger

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest@Sep 5 2006, 02:15 PM
cheeta musprimal i have some advice on miss frank fan for life ban her she is not too be trusted i was on the orignal lahana forum and i heard what she did back then to a formor member on there when she's the one who caused all the bickering too that formor member and she betrayed him and she made a radio show about him spreading lies about him i warn you she is not to be trusted
cheetamus im sorry i mispelled your name

Old 09/05/06, 12:06 PM   #32
PRangerX
Administrator

And people wonder why Emma doesn't want to post at Lahana Forums anymore.
Old 09/05/06, 12:20 PM   #33
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by PRangerX@Sep 5 2006, 12:06 PM
And people wonder why Emma doesn't want to post at Lahana Forums anymore.
If I was (thank god I am not) famous or Lahanna Famous (you know the type been on a nationally aired show but less than ten percent of the country knows the person) I wouldn't post on a forum dedicated to me.
Old 09/06/06, 01:38 AM   #34
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to JasonDavidFrankFan4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade View Post
Glad you noticed. This is my default setting.

Whoopie don't care who the hell that is.

Un hunh, sure, whatever you say.

He's cheap, he's a pathetic actor, and he didn't win a wrestling match he acted out a script. He also needs to get a real job, where he provides something of real benefit, not homo-erotic 'entertainment'.
i don't think i mentioned this, but miz is also a public speaker to teen about peer presure and drug abuse and a bunch of other things. and ya know, i know how wrestling is, i've watched it my entire life, i know most of the people in the wrestling buisness, however, it's not all fake. try during a huricarana without proper training, you could get seriously injured. now ecw, that was real stuff. the barbed wire, the burns, no rules, that was real pro wrestling.
Old 09/06/06, 01:51 AM   #35
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to JasonDavidFrankFan4Life

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest+Sep 5 2006, 02:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guest @ Sep 5 2006, 02:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Guest@Sep 5 2006, 02:15 PM
cheeta musprimal i have some advice on miss frank fan for life ban her she is not too be trusted i was on the orignal lahana forum and i heard what she did back then to a formor member on there when she's the one who caused all the bickering too that formor member and she betrayed him and she made a radio show about him spreading lies about him i warn you she is not to be trusted
cheetamus im sorry i mispelled your name [/b][/quote]
you who know nothing of what really happened outside of LF and have most likely teamed up with that jerk Aaron and/ or travis, you are wrong. i did not betray travis. razi can tell you that for a fact. he is the one who spread the lies. he is also childish and very idiotic. he actually thought he was gonna die in a storm and wanted to stay at my place, ugh no, that wasn't gonna happen. he in fact, harassed me constantly and i threatened him with charges. all you people see is what went on at LF when there was actually alot more to it. ask greg, ask razi, they will both tell you what i have told you about travis. they've talked to the guy themselves and know what he is like. heck, ask joe even. he knows what went on. i believe i got the e-mails still of what went on. so ya know, whoever you are that says i'm spreading lies, i think you're lieing because i do not lie about something like this. ya know, i was on travis's side when he went after emma, but then i realised how much of a jerk he was and he would not leave me alone. i thought he was the most aweful thing i have ever seen. eewww just thinking about what he looks like makes me wanna puke. so you know what, you all can believe what you want, but the person with the truth always win and i'm the one who is telling the truth. and my radio show, i only bashed him once on that thing. it was never ment to be a thing where i bashed people. it was something that had to be done and so i did it. as soon as i get around to it, my radio show is going to be back up and you will see for yourselves that my online radio show was not ment for bashing people. and i think that this guest person that i'm replying to is Travis. because Travis has a tendency to go under guest and post crap about people. he did that at forums i was an admin at and i caught him because of his IP address and my anti-virus/ firewall software i had that could trace IP addresses easily. all the ones i thought were travis pointed directly to him. so ya know, go to hell, travis. you're a fricken stalker and if you ever come near me, i will have a whole army by my side ready to attack at my command because unlike you, i have connections, connections with some pretty powerful people. you do not want some Oklahoma Fury after you. it won't be a pretty site when they are chasing after you so go hide behind your sister like you did a few months ago and stay there forever because no one wants to see you around anymore.

peace, love, and kermitfries (support the band eyeshine! johnny young bosch is the lead singer. go to www.eyeshine.net and buy their cd)
*~~JasonDavidFrankFan4Life~~*
Old 09/06/06, 09:03 AM   #36
Shadow Ranger

you need to get a life and grow up whoever you are and shut up you talk to much

Old 09/07/06, 12:14 AM   #37
Travis' sister.
Shadow Ranger

[
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
you who know nothing of what really happened outside of LF and have most likely teamed up with that jerk Aaron and/ or travis, you are wrong. i did not betray travis. razi can tell you that for a fact. he is the one who spread the lies. he is also childish and very idiotic. he actually thought he was gonna die in a storm and wanted to stay at my place, ugh no, that wasn't gonna happen. he in fact, harassed me constantly and i threatened him with charges. all you people see is what went on at LF when there was actually alot more to it. ask greg, ask razi, they will both tell you what i have told you about travis. they've talked to the guy themselves and know what he is like. heck, ask joe even. he knows what went on. i believe i got the e-mails still of what went on. so ya know, whoever you are that says i'm spreading lies, i think you're lieing because i do not lie about something like this. ya know, i was on travis's side when he went after emma, but then i realised how much of a jerk he was and he would not leave me alone. i thought he was the most aweful thing i have ever seen. eewww just thinking about what he looks like makes me wanna puke. so you know what, you all can believe what you want, but the person with the truth always win and i'm the one who is telling the truth. and my radio show, i only bashed him once on that thing. it was never ment to be a thing where i bashed people. it was something that had to be done and so i did it. as soon as i get around to it, my radio show is going to be back up and you will see for yourselves that my online radio show was not ment for bashing people. and i think that this guest person that i'm replying to is Travis. because Travis has a tendency to go under guest and post crap about people. he did that at forums i was an admin at and i caught him because of his IP address and my anti-virus/ firewall software i had that could trace IP addresses easily. all the ones i thought were travis pointed directly to him. so ya know, go to hell, travis. you're a fricken stalker and if you ever come near me, i will have a whole army by my side ready to attack at my command because unlike you, i have connections, connections with some pretty powerful people. you do not want some Oklahoma Fury after you. it won't be a pretty site when they are chasing after you so go hide behind your sister like you did a few months ago and stay there forever because no one wants to see you around anymore.

You're really annoying o_o;

You talk shit, you say you have people behind you.
So why can't Travis have anyone behind him?

Wow, annoying.

Next time, be sure you don't sound like you're scared of lil o' me. =] Are you mad Travis got someone who could take you on? You make me laugh.

Old 09/10/06, 02:12 AM   #38
jenniferc
Comic Relief

idea change into show & music and fun game forum.

i know how emma feel.
Old 09/10/06, 04:14 PM   #39
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by jenniferc@Sep 10 2006, 06:12 AM
idea change into show & music and fun game forum.

i know how emma feel.
Thats basically what I am going to do. I lost my password and can't access the forums. Can you give me your password at Lahanaforums? So I can change my own pass and get the forum set up for the change?

My email is tuxedodragon@aol.com
Old 09/10/06, 04:55 PM   #40
jenniferc
Comic Relief

i can join in here and send you pm not email because my mom will mad me if i send you password
at email.
Post New ThreadClosed Thread