Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Digimon Central
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/28/06, 01:03 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Favorite Digimon Season?

What is you favorite Digimon Season/Series. My personal favorite is Tamers. I loved the two Adventure Series but I think Tamers was even better. I liked how it was darker and gave Digimon a fresher look. The plot built up nicely. Having only three important main characters made for good character development. Not that some of the lesser Tamers weren't interesting in their own way.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/28/06, 02:50 PM   #2
Hijojo
Putty Patroller

Default RE: Favorite Digimon Season?

I'd say the first season. It had a good balance of characters, and the devolpment of each of the digidestined was pretty equal. Also, the digimon were kind of equal in power, so when a new level came along every other digimon wasn't useless.
Hijojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/23/06, 05:40 PM   #3
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default RE: Favorite Digimon Season?

I agree with Hijojo, the first season's the only one where no one child or Digimon was the be-all end-all, and on the other hand made no one character useless or forgettable. I also thought the villains were far and above the creativity level of all seasons to follow.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply