Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 05/27/12, 11:42 PM   #11
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Super Samurai

All my questions?

Okay who would win in a fight between Akumaizer 3, and the VR Troopers in Battle Grid Mode?

What if Power Rangers had a villain who was a PSA writer?

Seriously though that actually looks cool though I do wish they would have made Samurai, and Super Samurai one season so it wouldn't take so long to see all of it.
Old 05/28/12, 02:43 AM   #12
MattEmily
Administrator

LOL. Very funny response in regards to their "All your questions will be answered."

Anyway I'm sure all of us wish Samurai and Super Samurai had ran throughout 2011 including its final episode but I think the issue there is that Saban wanted to get Power Rangers back out there so they decided to stretch the same theme out for 2 years, only they wanted to do it using the same Shinkenger footage hence why they opted for the "Samurai" and "Super Samurai" split move.

I mean think about it. 2009 had RPM on ABC Kids and not many people would be aware of it especially since Disney didn't want to promote it since they didn't want it to have good ratings. They wanted it to fail in the ratings department. Also 2010 had nothing new, it was just the poor reversion attempt of MMPR's first 32 episodes so technically most kids wouldn't have been watching the show since 2008 which was Jungle Fury.

Last edited by MattEmily; 05/28/12 at 11:01 AM.
Old 10/02/12, 05:09 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

Not to mention they had to also deal with Nickelodeon and how it does things.
If you just wanted Samurai and Super Samurai to just be 1 season then you would have only gotten the 22ish episodes that we got last year with Samurai.

Anyway don't mind me BUT SUPER SAMURAI returns with new episodes starting on October 13... at 1 PM Eastern.
Old 10/02/12, 05:47 PM   #14
MattEmily
Administrator

Here are the summaries for the new holiday specials.

Trickster Treat

Master Xandred and Octoroo deploy a mind-bending Nighlok named Trickster, trapping the Power Rangers in a series of horror movies. The Rangers must figure out what is reality and what is illusion. Will the Rangers escape the nightmare?

Stuck on Christmas

After battling a humbug of a Nighlok, GRED, the Samurai Rangers find themselves stranded inside a malfunctioning Megazord! Will the Christmas spirit, determination and, teamwork be enough to get the Rangers home in time to celebrate the holiday?
Old 11/15/12, 01:37 AM   #15
MattEmily
Administrator

The ep that's airing this Saturday on the U.S. Nickelodeon channel is now airing at 11:30 AM Eastern Time so all airings on the U.S. Nick channel will reflect this sudden change.
Old 11/24/12, 08:00 AM   #16
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Kung Fu Panda comes on at 11:30 AM EST. I just confirmed it on my DVR and TV Guide's website.

Last weekend PRSS came on at 1:30 PM EST.

Where did you get this obviously false information?
Old 11/24/12, 01:32 PM   #17
MattEmily
Administrator

Look at the date. It wasn't for today, it was for LAST Saturday.
and despite what you think, Power Rangers typically comes on at 1 PM but they changed it last Saturday so I have no clue what you're talkin' about.

Maybe to you it's false information but it comes from the actual people (Kyl over funaroboard for one) that actually get such info from Nickelodeon's press department.

You wouldn't have seen it last Saturday at 1 PM ET unless it was in your dreams so don't insult me by calling it false information.

You would have been watching a Fairly Oddparents 1-hour special at 1 PM if you actually tuned in at 1 PM last Saturday so I don't know where you're getting your information at that Power Rangers was on at 1 PM but clearly it's you who are spreading the false information.
Old 11/24/12, 06:29 PM   #18
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
Look at the date. It wasn't for today, it was for LAST Saturday.
Look at what I said. I said LAST Saturday it came on at 1:30 PM too.

Quote:
and despite what you think, Power Rangers typically comes on at 1 PM but they changed it last Saturday so I have no clue what you're talkin' about.
Since it started coming on in the afternoon it has always been 1:30 not 1:00.

Quote:
Maybe to you it's false information but it comes from the actual people (Kyl over funaroboard for one) that actually get such info from Nickelodeon's press department.
And Nick is obviously fucking them around Nick has had it on at 1:30 PM ever since it started airing in the afternoon, it has not changed since.

Quote:
You wouldn't have seen it last Saturday at 1 PM ET unless it was in your dreams so don't insult me by calling it false information.
I never said it came on at 1:00 PM EST, now quit lying your ass off. It isn't an insult if it's true and it did come on at 1:30 PM EST.

If I was to insult you, saying a show comes on at a different time than what you say is not how I would do it. If you would like I can demonstrate it for you Emily.
Old 11/24/12, 06:47 PM   #19
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade View Post
Look at what I said. I said LAST Saturday it came on at 1:30 PM too.
I know what you said and that'd be a lie. Only in your dreams.

Quote:
Since it started coming on in the afternoon it has always been 1:30 not 1:00.

And Nick is obviously **** them around Nick has had it on at 1:30 PM ever since it started airing in the afternoon, it has not changed since.
You have no clue what you're talkin' about. It used to be 12 PM but then they changed it to 1 PM but last Saturday it was changed to 11:30 AM.

Quote:
I never said it came on at 1:00 PM EST, now quit lying your *** off. It isn't an insult if it's true and it did come on at 1:30 PM EST.

If I was to insult you, saying a show comes on at a different time than what you say is not how I would do it. If you would like I can demonstrate it for you Emily.
Now you need to read. I was saying it's on at 1 PM typically, you're claiming it's on at 1:30 PM when it's not. The only 1 lying here is you.

You're just making stuff up. and go ahead, insult me, that's up to you. Just remember your block counter is still active. Just because you're very inactive doesn't invalidate your block counter.
Old 11/24/12, 07:01 PM   #20
MattEmily
Administrator

This has been closed as a result of the issues that resulted in the thread today.

The Head Admin has requested this thread to be locked down.
Post New ThreadClosed Thread