Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/22/10, 10:27 PM   #61
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio saw the weather dopant and gasped. Instantl, while he was still hidden, fang attacked the Yuuji, hitting him a couple times before it returned to him. Quickly he made his driver appear, pressed fang, then put it in place. He transformed into his rider form and walked out of hiding towards Yuuji.

"Hold it right there. If you plan to interrupt their fight i would advise against it."
Kamen Rider Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/22/10, 10:34 PM   #62
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Drake turned around to see the fang rider and the weather dopant in a staredown but didn't noitice the blast of ice coming torwards him freezing him solid and the ground around the violence dopant who broke free from drakes trap

" who's trapped now you bastard" he jumped turned into a ball and tried to smash drake to pieces

A large inferno erupted from drake engulfing the violence dopant and knocking it back

"god, I hate being frozen"
Drakeonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/22/10, 10:52 PM   #63
Rennzeth
Putty Patroller

Send a message via MSN to Rennzeth

"That's my prey, don't get in my way...."

Yuuji ignored Kio andd started to walk towards the violence dopant, placing one hand into the air.

"Hey, give me your memory now before I have to use force worm. Don't get in my way rider....."

Lightning and a gust of wind started to surround Yuuji, bloodlust filled the air...
Rennzeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/22/10, 10:57 PM   #64
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio blinked and called out to the other rider. "Hey better memory break that one now! This guy is after his memory...if thats the case then we cant let him have it."

He turned back to Yuuji. "I said back off. Dont make me get serious here." He placed his hand close the fang's horn, ready to tap it if he needs it.
Old 04/22/10, 11:06 PM   #65
Rennzeth
Putty Patroller

Yuuji continued to ignore Kio as he walked over to the Violence Dopant, punching it in the stomach. Fire came out of his fist, smashing into the dopant's stomach.

"If you give me your memory, you'll live, if not, I'll just break every bone in your body until you cry for mercy."

Yuuji started to form a cyclone, and then threw it at the dopant. He then made a wall of ice behind him, blocking the rider that tried to stop him.
Old 04/22/10, 11:21 PM   #66
Zarkenor
Putty Patroller

" Crud, looks like a new foe has appeared, well better help them," he said

Lost loaded the Trigger Memory into the Normal slot and pushed the button.

Maximum Drive! Trigger!

He shot blast full of power towards Yuuji and then ran back towards his machine to grab something.
Zarkenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/22/10, 11:25 PM   #67
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio blinked as a blast from out of no were hit Yuuji. He smiled realizing it was an ally and laughed a little. "Well check this out...we have a sniper on our side. Just back up now Pal...and if am guessing right you have one of the more powerfull memories...dont know wich but i can figure it out soon enough." He taped fang once. Arm Fang

The blade on his arm formed and he struck the ice wall a couple times and it shattered. "Final warning."
Old 04/22/10, 11:30 PM   #68
Rennzeth
Putty Patroller

"Ouch...."

Yuuji touched his arm then looked at the Violence dopant. He closed his eyes, feeling the searing pain, but that wasn't enough to stop him. He walked over to it, engulfing his arm with lightning.

"You got a few seconds left.........5........4....."

Yuuji stomped his feet, creating an ice dome around violence and himself, placing his arms behind his back.
Old 04/22/10, 11:33 PM   #69
Zarkenor
Putty Patroller

Lost ran back to the cliff of the tower, realizing that his attack had almost no effect on the new Dopant, he was shocked.

"What!?! That should've worked!" he scoffed, he then saw the ice dome form and switched his gun to focus mode, and shot 4 powered shots to destroy the dome, but all of the shots bounced off harmlessly off the ice dome.

"Rats, that thing's harder than I thought," he said, then ran back to his machine once more for a new tactic.
Zarkenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/22/10, 11:35 PM   #70
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Drake inserted te heat memory into the maximum slot
Heat Maximum Drive!!

Drake jumped and preformed his wild flame finisher on the ice dome attempting to break through or at least melt it though it had no effect

"damn it"

he balled his hand into a fist and it caught on fire he began punching the dome multiply times
Drakeonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply