Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/18/10, 03:41 PM   #31
Rennzeth
Putty Patroller

Send a message via MSN to Rennzeth

Name: Yuuji Bikou

Apperance: http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/a...meBoyWater.jpg

Memory: Weather

Vehicle: Elemental Striker, a motorcycle with lines forming cloud designs.

Personality: Emotionless. A young boy that thinks humans are like a virus.

Bio/how you got memory: Yuuji obtained the Weather Memory when he was at his house. He heard many stories of W, as well as Accel when he was young. His father was once a client of the Narumi Detective Agency, and he tells Yuuji about them. As Yuuji was reading a book, his head started to give out searing pain, knocking him out. When he awoke, his parents weren't there, as well as every inch of their existence. He stood there, emotionless. His world was destroyed as he stood there, shedding nothing but a single tear. He noticed a small gadget on the ground, it looked like something he could press on his arm. He took it, and he placed it on his arm....

Gaia location: The Lost City, a place where all five elements surround the city, as well as tomes that reveal the meaning of each element.

Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-jQedgivKA

Weapon: The Pata, a gauntlet that has a blade attached to it. Combining it with his power, he is able to make deadly swift attacks.

Finisher: Do I really need a finisher? Oh well, here it is....

Twin Gale Strike - Using the power of wind, he makes two cyclones, then charges in, shooting out a gale that stuns the opponent.

Lightning Spear - Creates a spear out of lightning, then throws it.

Frozen Shock - Focuses power to make twin swords made out of ice, lightning surging into them.

Heaven's Strike - Summons out the full power of the Weather Memory, and uses it's power to attack the opponent. Wears out Yuuji greatly.
Rennzeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/10, 06:49 PM   #32
Zarkenor
Putty Patroller

Rats, Cyclone's already taken, ah oh well might as well go with Trigger heheh

Name: Lost Heartwalker

Appearance: http://xiii13.files.wordpress.com/20...inheartnet.jpg

Memory: Trigger

Gadget: Swallow (Disc Style, like Hibiki )

Veichle: 狙撃兵 地帯, a specialized motorcycle that can transform into a huge sniper gun.

Personality: Cheery and always fruitful, very serious when it can come to fights if needed. Cheeful of food, and eats a lot of it.

Bio /How you got memory: Lost was a former assasin in the mafia club, tracked down and disbanded by a legendary detective. Lost was a first-class marksman and shooter, making him the second best killer in Fuuto city. Having turned his life around, he enlisted in the police and fought against several gangs within the city. One day, his team was severly injured by a dopant, and the police force enlisted him the new gun driver and the Trigger Memory, knowing him for his marksmanship, to counter the dopant. He gladly accepted with a chuckle.

Gaia Location: Shooter Gaia - the ancient history of ranged weapons from the present age and past techniques.

Gaia Power: The Trigger memory strengthens Lost's hearing and sight, giving more range for shooting, and shortens his blind spot.

Theme:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zis2T...eature=related - muhahaha Touhou ftw

Techniques and Finishers: The Gun Driver has two modes, the regular mode, and the focus mode. Focus mode allows him to fire straight, long shots, but having a lower rate of fire than regular. Finisher is a just shooting a burst of homing bullets.
Zarkenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/10, 10:13 PM   #33
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Awesome you guys are in I'm glad some one chose a dopant
Drakeonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/10, 10:14 PM   #34
Rennzeth
Putty Patroller

Send a message via MSN to Rennzeth

Sweet! I'll get posting right away~!
Rennzeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/16/10, 12:57 AM   #35
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Alright were about to take on the first enemy boss and the neo museum comes into play

Name: Kenji mausume

apperance: pic coming later wears see post for clothes
Rider apperance: similar to to double except without the horns and wears his cowboy hat
Memory: Fate- silver Gaia memory turns left half silver creates spheres with gothic style crosses to shoot at enemies ,

Gambler- green Gaia memory turns right half green gains allows him to use the gamble revolver ,

ruin-reddish brown Gaia memory turns right half reddish brown allows him to destroy by touching them ,

tragedy-black Gaia memory allows him to use his tragedy snake,

dash-cobalt Gaia memory allows him to move at superfast speeds,

nightmare-white Gaia memory allows him to use his nightmare reaper

main forms: FateGambler,RuinNightmare,DashTragedy

Gadget: wyvern fire- black dragon that transforms into barrel like object that shoots fireballs

vehicle: Lost gambler- silver and black chopper

personality: treats everything like a game , and people like there poker chips very protective off his younger brother and sister

bio: will be seen in rp, found his Gaia memeories and T driver in a secreat safe in the neo museum

Gaia location: does not have one

weapon:

gambler- gamble revolver: green revolver one rectangler slot for his Gaia memory

tragedy- tragedy snake: black snake sword

Nightmare- Nightmare reaper white scythe with hints of blue fire around the blade

theme: none as of now

finishers: Gamble destiny - charges energy into the barrel and shoots out two large dice made of energy that bind the enemy he then shots a large bem at the opponent

tragedy storm- his body will begin to move at super sonic speed creating clonesof himself the clones will stab the blade into the air and will turn into large enrgy verions if themselves and rain onto the enemy

reaper ragnarok- scythe will be covered in blue and red flames will stab the bottom of the staff into the ground and a large geyser of red and blue flames and then covered in a aura that forms a image of a reaper slash the geyser and everything caught in it

Last edited by Drakeonis; 05/16/10 at 06:36 PM.
Old 05/24/10, 08:58 PM   #36
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

It's upgrade time people
Old 05/24/10, 09:29 PM   #37
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

woot

I need to think for a few...but i will post what my upgrade power is. Dont worry i will make it like a gaia memory or something.
Kamen Rider Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/24/10, 10:45 PM   #38
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Naw go crazy do what you want with it
Old 05/25/10, 12:39 AM   #39
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

well alright. lets start off with the new memory wich attatches to the driver in front of the fang memory.

Form name: Heaven Fang

Memory name: Tengu - A bird like gaia memory wich flies about. It attatches itself on the driver. when attatched it looks like an open wing wich faces to Fang's left.

appearance:

Powers: Fang tengu has the ability to move at increased speeds, granted not as fast as accel's trial but still fast. Also when falling from high places, the tengu memory allows for a slower decent, almost as if the user was flying but not true flight. Although the levitation helps when dodging enimy attacks adding to the hight of the jump and the distance...even jumping backwards gives the appearance of floating

Attacks: to utilize the user taps the tengu memory either one, two, or three times just like with the original times needed for attacks.

one tap heaven katana - A golden katana appears to be used as a weapon. This has a memory break called Halo slash, again a single tap of tengu's wing. The user creates a ring and then slices diaganly through it.

two taps Lightning fist - Moving at increadible speeds allows the user to utilize this memory break technique, the blades on one arm grow and start glowing, giving off golden bolts of electricity. upon hitting the target, a burst of energy shoots from the target in the direction the fist was going.

three taps Tengu Rising - A kick technique. Jumping in the air, all the blades on the arms and legs glow and create larger energy forms of themselves, creating the ilusion that the blades had actualy extended. The user's arms are extended outwards as if he had wings. With both feet glowing, and facing the target (picture kiva emperor form wake-up fever) the rider hits the target. Afterwards there is an explosion and the rider stands there, hand on the ground and croutching.

Memory vehicle: Stalios - A a gold and white mechanical horse (picture Wolzardo's horse). It has three modes. One is land wich moves like a normal horse. Second is water, basicaly the horse's legs fold under and the tail acts as a propellor. Final is sky were the hoovs are engulfed in gold flames allowing the horse to "run" in the air. All forms are fast, just like a normal motorcycle. Stalios can be summoned by the kabuto phone by dialing in its name and pressing call.

Last edited by Kamen Rider Dragoon; 05/30/10 at 12:58 PM. Reason: this works better for the image...a photoshop i did
Kamen Rider Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/26/10, 12:22 AM   #40
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Have my upgrade up soon working out the kinks in it
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
kamen rider double