Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/30/15, 04:37 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default More Potential Power Rangers Movie Spoilers

http://heroichollywood.com/home-1/20...tails-revealed

Sounds interesting if true. Sounds like they are making Goldar a big deal.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/30/15, 05:29 PM   #2
B-Kun
Putty Patroller

Default Re: More Potential Power Rangers Movie Spoilers

http://www.fatredcomics.com/?p=281

This guy has a history of sketchy or outright false information and reacting violently (online-wise) to being questioned. Why should we believe him again?
B-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/30/15, 05:34 PM   #3
JNTA123450
Putty Patroller

So, the news that came out I read the first couple paragraphs, kinda meh. Jason and Kimberly making out? Ugh. And the product placement, Oh my God! My biggest fear was rangers would be like completely bizarre interpretations of the characters but for the most they seem similar enough, Kim is the most far off though. I'm kinda hoping its not true but I could live with it.
JNTA123450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/30/15, 05:44 PM   #4
Rangermon
Putty Patroller

If it's true, it does. It's basically giving the Rangers more story, showing how they COULD contribute to a team and their different personalities - rather than just being plucked out of nowhere randomly.

Zordon creates a black hole to defeat Rita but it messes with the fabric of Time & Space. In the process, Zordon is caught in a Time Warp but Alpha manages to make it through and Rita's ship is crashing into the moon, causing the tide to start flooding cities on Earth and meteors start to strike... This whole process also leads to Goldar being torn to pieces and scattered. If he's Rita's strongest "soldier" of sorts, she's going to want to find those remains and bring him back and making him the supposed main villain to be destroyed in the movie. The power coins are also with the Dinosaurs (much like the Energems in Dino Charge), which the team end up with and rather than having been trained on Zordon's planet of origin and selected, he has no choice but to let this Earth teenagers to become the new Power Rangers.
Rangermon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/30/15, 05:47 PM   #5
goseired
Putty Patroller

I think a reason the trades don't report some of the things Mayimbe post is the same reason people consider him hit and miss. Most of his inside knowledge is plot details which we all know are subject to change at any point. Now the casting news that he's on the other hand has made some rounds in the major trades like when he broke GotG cast along with Suicide Squad. But yeah I see what you're saying in that everything still has to be taken with a grain of salt even though he has some credibility.
goseired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/30/15, 05:53 PM   #6
Tommy Lawson
Putty Patroller

Plus think about it. The studios themselves are certain to become wise to what he does, and very likely are going to send him red herrings intentionally. Would it surprise anyone to see Saban Brands and Lionsgate play along to get the Power Rangers name mentioned more often, only to reveal something else once the movie's filming gets underway?
Tommy Lawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/30/15, 09:14 PM   #7
Rangermanuel
Power Ranger

Well I do find the story details alleged myself but that is not stopping me from getting excited for production to begin.
Rangermanuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/02/15, 11:33 AM   #8
Dinoguy
Putty Patroller

Doesn't sound too bad if its true. But its hard to say until we actually see the movie. The idea of Jason and Kimblerly being in a relationship is kinda wierd.
Dinoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/02/15, 11:34 AM   #9
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

Im just glad there is no mention of Tommy. I was afraid they would try and shoehorn him in.
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/02/15, 11:36 AM   #10
KimandTommy
Power Ranger

Jason and Kim no way! Kimberly is meant for Tommy. This is their chance to correct the horrible mistake of "A Zeo Christmas". If this is the case I won't even watch.
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply