Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/24/07, 03:24 PM   #1
peachranger
Putty Patroller

Default MMPR DVDs?

Sorry if this has been asked before (I know, it probably has) but are there any DVD versions of the original power rangers US series? All I can find is the movie DVD, but nothing for the series. And that seriously blows. I miss the show! And I wanna watch it again.
peachranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/24/07, 04:02 PM   #2
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

If you want the show on dvd, you are going have to put the show on dvd for your own personal use.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/24/07, 05:52 PM   #3
DarkMan
Power Ranger

i also have a suggestion too about it surf it up on the net man and the best of luck too you
DarkMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/28/07, 01:17 PM   #4
waynethegame
Putty Patroller

Hi all,
Actually the first season of MMPR has so far only been released in Germany.... Weird huh?

I have bought it and its great, the box is in german but the dvd is able to play with both the original english soundtrack or a dubbed german soundtrack.

Unfortunately no special features though, they are also releasing season 2 and 3 before the end of the year in Germany as well.

I don't know why they can't release it in the UK and US as well since they have obviously know their is a strong market for Power rangers..

Here are a couple of links for you:

http://www.amazon.de/Mighty-Morphin-...8321170&sr=8-1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6-DVD-Set-MIGH...QQcmdZViewItem

Oh and just so you know, you will need a region 2 dvd player to play it. Its not hard to get hold of a really cheap region free dvd player on ebay if you don't have one already
waynethegame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/28/07, 02:35 PM   #5
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

I only buy official products.
Old 08/29/07, 05:10 AM   #6
waynethegame
Putty Patroller

It is an official product, just because it isn't an American release does not make it unoffical.

Why else would they sell it on amazon? Last time I checked, they don't sell copied media.
waynethegame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/29/07, 08:07 AM   #7
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

I've seen bootlegged crap on Amazon. Amazon is a retailer, if they can sell something they will, regardless of it being an official release or not.

Prove it is official.
Old 08/29/07, 10:30 PM   #8
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virginian View Post
I've seen bootlegged crap on Amazon. Amazon is a retailer, if they can sell something they will, regardless of it being an official release or not.

Prove it is official.
I beleive this was announced several months ago. Its official, just a foriegn release.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/30/07, 06:59 AM   #9
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Where's the proof? Until you can prove it, it will always be called garbage by me to anyone who asks on this board.

Quote:
Its not hard to get hold of a really cheap region free dvd player on ebay if you don't have one already
You could do that and get a piece of junk. You get what you pay for.
Old 12/13/07, 02:11 PM   #10
LawgSkrak
Putty Patroller

It is official. No proof is necessary, it just IS official. A release from another Region, but official nonetheless.

And you haven't seen bootlegged stuff on Amazon unless it was a seller selling through Amazon. If the seller of the item is actually Amazon themselves, it is not a bootlegged item, but an official one.
LawgSkrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply