Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/02/20, 07:45 PM   #21
Citizen Velancia
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Why did they give Dino Charge a wierd ending?

That finale ruined the whole season. And it just made no sense. I still don't get it or understand why they went that route. Oh well...
Citizen Velancia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/21/21, 08:34 PM   #22
JungleFury Cat
Putty Patroller

I think they were trying to show what power all the energems combined together had which is why it was worth stealing them all and not just some of them. I mean, being able to time-travel is a dangerous power for a villain to have. The staying young forever part of having an energem (or their age being frozen in time) goes right a long with them being able to time-travel which makes me think this was planned in advance.
JungleFury Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/03/21, 11:54 AM   #23
PRangerX
Administrator

It would also get pretty convient if we just happen to have so many dinosuar teams with mystical gems in the same timeline..
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/04/21, 04:40 AM   #24
Miki1988
Power Ranger

They did it so we'd have an extended PR multi-verse and so that RPM isn't the only season that's set in an AU. As Wes said in DiD: "There are fewer dimensions. Rangers exist in all of them". The problem with that is, did other Ranger teams ever exist in either RPM or Dino Charge AUs or will they? And if they exist, there's a strong possibility that we won't get to actually see those teams since Hasbro has pretty much made it clear that the current TV series format is outdated and that they want a completely new universe for Power Rangers.

But yeah, the ending is stupid and makes the DC Rangers become mass murderes and then un-become mass murderes in like 1 day. It makes the whole team look retarted.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/20/21, 01:32 PM   #25
PRangerX
Administrator

It does really open the dopr for what ever new universe Hasbro is planning. Even if that couldn't have been the intent. I think its more they just wanted to tell their own story and its easy to make a PR season outside the main continuity. RPM only gives them more of a precedent.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply