Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Your reaction?
The sooner, the better. Good riddance! 0 0%
They were almost finished, darn. But I understand their decision. 1 14.29%
What?! How can they do this?! 6 85.71%
I don't care... 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/13/09, 12:01 AM   #11
Tendou
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokuNoob View Post
I suddenly see a bright side to all of this. From now on the CW4Kids can focus more on the good shows. You know, the shows where dinosaurs inexplicably change size and shape, while acting like Pokemon, and the shows where card games are the very foundation apun which the universe is built... You know, the "good" shows. And I'll never sit through another advertisement for the rubbish. Seriously, once Dragon Knight is gone my Saturday mornings will be free. (If this comment sounds overbearing, overemotional and irrational, it's because it is.)
Exactly. lol

My only hope is that there will never ever be another tokusatsu show aired on that channel again. The way the network handled it also attributed to the poor ratings. They failed to advertise for the show and they can't even get their whole online site for the show in order.

Why do you think shows like Yugioh and countless others finally left the network? They were treated horrendously there.(mainly talking about 5ds) All they do is air Sonic X which ended years ago and they showed the damn TMNT cartoon movie several times. CW as a whole is a mess. They are going through a big change and they can't work anything out. The only two decent shows besides KRDK they have on the whole network is Smallville(Absolute Justice this February ) and Supernatural(best show on television IMO).
Old 12/13/09, 01:04 AM   #12
TokuNoob
Power Ranger

...So this is how it ends. Not with a roar, but a whimper... *sigh*.
TokuNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply