Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/17/04, 01:02 AM   #1
Unknown
Shadow Ranger

Default Unknown (This post is missing and can not be restored) Y Hey Samuri 0 0

(This post is missing and can not be restored)</pagetext>
</post>
<post>
<thread>Y</thread>
<threadtitle>Hey Samuri</threadtitle>
<threadviews>0</threadviews>
<threadsticky>0</threadsticky>
<poll></poll>
<username>PRangerX</username>
<dateline>1074298800</dateline>
<title>Hey Samuri</title>
<pagetext>Hey samauri whats up. I posted some new topics to try to get some descussion going.
Old 01/17/04, 01:03 AM   #2
Samurai Kenshin X
Shadow Ranger

Hey I see that you mean me right? I was lurking around here for a bit after I saw a link to this MB at RangerBoard. Pretty cool MB and I just downloaded some Sentai eps from that link I saw at the Sentai forum on here. How about you? Oh and it's White Falcon Ranger from RangerBoard BTW.
Old 01/17/04, 02:23 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Cool. Its too bad the admin hasn;t been here in awhile. I want to try to get people to come here again. I am posting a save pro site that will link to this board. Unfortunatly without the ezop to give me promission I can;t become admin. Hopefully some of the old moderators are still around.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/17/04, 03:39 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Save PRO Board

For those of you who don't know Power Rangers Online was one of the leading sites in the Power Rangers web fandom for years. A few years ago the owner left the fandom and the site was shutdown. Recently I found that the old message board (which of course is the board were at now) is still up but largely dormant. I want to try to get disscussion on this message board going again. I tried to see if I could become the Ezboard Operator but a poster at the Ezboard help forums told me that becoming the new Ezboard Operater probably won't be possible. Only the old Ezboard Operator could give me that power. I have decided to create a new website to honor the memory of Power Rangers Online and to get descussion on the message board going again. A link to the message board will be given on the site of course. Please feel free to visit the Save Power Rangers Online Site or post in this board. Lets get this community active again. Also if there is anyway of contacting the old webmaster or any of his mods please contact me. My email is savepowerrangersonline@yahoo.com

www.geocities.com/savepow...ersonline/

This is the link to the Save Power Rangers Online Website I created.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply