Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/05/10, 03:04 AM   #1
ketut
Putty Patroller

Default The end of Decade?

i hav finish watch kamen rider decade series. that was a awesome series. but im still in confused about this series. when last episode(episode 31) end, wat film that a continuous of this series??? its "all rider vs dai shocker"?? i watch that film but feel like it not same like series one. can someone tell me?? btw, im a new fan of kamen rider. go! go! go! kamen rider!... ^ ^
ketut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/05/10, 03:10 AM   #2
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

I adjusted the thread title to better address your question.

"All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker" is a movie tie-in to the series, to explain Tsukasa's origins and where the DecadeDriver and DienDriver came from. The ending to the series plotline is part of the double feature with Kamen Rider Double, entitled "Decade vs. All Riders". We won't get a chance to see that until it comes out on DVD in May.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/05/10, 03:18 AM   #3
ketut
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo View Post
I adjusted the thread title to better address your question.

"All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker" is a movie tie-in to the series, to explain Tsukasa's origins and where the DecadeDriver and DienDriver came from. The ending to the series plotline is part of the double feature with Kamen Rider Double, entitled "Decade vs. All Riders". We won't get a chance to see that until it comes out on DVD in May.
mean, it not release yet????? need wait until may??? too long time to wait....
ketut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/01/10, 10:53 AM   #4
TECHWON
Putty Patroller

yeah the movie did a good job of tieing up loose ends from the series
TECHWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/02/10, 08:57 PM   #5
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Is there any way that Kamen Rider Decade can be adapted into an American series?
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/03/10, 08:54 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

It depends on whether Adness or someone else can get the rights to produce another Kamen Rider adaption. Also they have to have the funding and tv deals neccessary to get the show off the ground in the US. A cable deal like PR has would be preferable. Perhaps Dragon Knight would have had a better chance on cable.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/07/10, 01:11 PM   #7
TECHWON
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbozzo View Post
Is there any way that Kamen Rider Decade can be adapted into an American series?
i doubt it would work
TECHWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/31/10, 02:27 AM   #8
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbozzo View Post
Without every series series featured in Decade being shown first with a universe like PR it can't work in America. Decade is a Japanese only Kamen Rider.

IF they were to do Decade without doing what is required first to make it work the show will flop faster that Dragon Knight.

IF they were to do show regardless of doing what is required first to make it work they will have to skip the eps with Amazon, Black, Black RX, & Ryuki because the rights to those Riders in America are owned by other people.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply