Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/11/11, 04:04 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Tommy and Kim or Tommy and Kat

Who do you like better Tommy and Kim or Tommy and Kat. I like Tommey and Kat better. I loved Kat's character and thought she was the perfect match for Tommy. Tommy and kim was good don't get me wrong I just liked Tommy and Kat better. What do you think?
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/11/11, 04:05 PM   #2
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

It is so obvious that it is Tommy & Kat, they were married, had kids, and grandkids together in one Zeo ep.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/11/11, 04:05 PM   #3
ForeverBlue
Power Ranger

Tommy and Kim were the best couple ever.

Tommy and Kat were an alright couple and they probably most likely got married and had kids.
ForeverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/11/11, 04:07 PM   #4
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Tommy and Kat were an alright couple and they probably most likely got married and had kids.
NOT probably, they did and will.

Quote:
Tommy and Kim were the best couple ever.
Kim was really great |I Constantly screaming "TOMMYYYYYYYYYYY SAVE ME!" Damn bitch was a Power Ranger and couldn't even fight her way out of a paper bag. No wonder Tommy liked her he got to save her every 5 seconds from air, strings, toothpics, herself, putties/tengas, grass, etc.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/11/11, 04:07 PM   #5
Orange Ranger
Ranger In Training

The green ranger returns and there are two Tommy's: one for Kat and one for Kim. Didn't he end up with Hayley from Dino Thunder? Was it my imagination or did Kimberly actually have some sorts of feeling for Billy before Tommy came along?
Orange Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/11/11, 04:08 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

We see no evidence that Kim had feelings for Billy. I read an article a while back that pointed to that. But it was a media article. And you can see where they could be misinformed.

Tommy and Hayley were never said to be romantically invovled during DinoThunder. They were aparently just good friends.

The Tommy clone ended up staying in the 17OOs. So I don't see how Kim could end up with him. She dumped Tommy in "There's No Bussiness Like Snow Bussiness" anyway.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/11/11, 04:08 PM   #7
psychic ranger
Power Ranger

Tommy and Kat no doubt if they got togethor wouldn't they show Kat in Dino Thunder unless they broke up with him or never got togethor with him in the first place that episode in zeo was probaly an alternative world.
psychic ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/26/14, 01:41 AM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Tommy and Kim or Tommy and Kat

Definitely Kat, she could take care of herself unlike Kimberly. Kate even volunteered to go to the Moon with Tommy and use herself as bait while he went to get the Zeo Crystal down below Zedd's Chamber of Commands and she held enough faith in him that he would find a way to get it and save her without her needing to scream for help.

In the case of Kat not appearing in Dino Thunder, I still believe the future we saw in Zeo's "A Season To Remember" is something that is set in stone and will be happening but Kat and Tommy did not have to be together during Dino Thunder in order for that future to still occur.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply