Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 09/14/06, 08:29 AM   #41
DarkMan
Power Ranger

i cant wait for it too go up i mean this will be a chance to redeem it
Old 09/21/06, 05:00 PM   #42
DarkMan
Power Ranger

miss frank fan for life that was me who sent those messages not travis me and he told me all about your stupid charges boy your pretty pathedic going after a disabled person irl jeez you are weak and he also told me everything else about you and i have something to tell you from your friend you betrayed because of everything that you did too him he is going to host it on his own radio show and tell everything including how you planned to take emmas forums from prangerx now thats just weak and pathedic he is going to tell his side of the story resistance is futile your revolutionary group is going down and you are the liar dont call me a liar you jerk so i sugest you stay hidden and not come back besides the only scared one around here is you he gave up everything and all this fighting and he has redeemed himself i wont tell you how or why but he has so just grow up get a life and leave him alone you (pardon my french rangerx) Fucking Stalker
Old 09/21/06, 09:49 PM   #43
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Here is a marvelous idea, take all petty bickering shove it up your assholes and get the fuck off this board.

We don't need, nor want this stupid bullshit on here.
Old 09/24/06, 03:09 AM   #44
PRangerX
Administrator

Sorry for the delay about the board not going back up. I have my password and everything. But for some reason when I log in I get redirected to the old board.
Old 09/30/06, 11:39 PM   #45
SuperFlyDarkMan
Shadow Ranger

well miss jdf's fan for life i have a message for you from darth vader interception the ball is in his corner now sorry

Old 10/23/06, 03:03 PM   #46
PRangerX
Administrator

I have updated my announcement at Lahanaforums.com. Sorry its been so long. But I have interesting news.

http://www.lahanaforums.com
Post New ThreadClosed Thread