Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 08/29/06, 06:42 PM   #11
kiraford5
Power Ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to kiraford5

if you dont wanna move it there and stuff, my emma lahana forum is always open! You can be admin there. the link is z14.invisionfree.com/emmalahana.

new members pop up every now and again. razi, greywolf, and a couple other members that were lahanaforums are there.

its just a suggestion that way you wouldnt have to change anything as far as this forum or any other ones go! =]
Old 09/02/06, 02:33 AM   #12
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by kiraford5@Aug 29 2006, 10:42 PM
if you dont wanna move it there and stuff, my emma lahana forum is always open! You can be admin there. the link is z14.invisionfree.com/emmalahana.

new members pop up every now and again. razi, greywolf, and a couple other members that were lahanaforums are there.

its just a suggestion that way you wouldnt have to change anything as far as this forum or any other ones go! =]
Thanks, but running another Emma forum won't help the problem. And I can't say I would be a very good admin, since I don't have time for more boards. I want a place to move Lahana Forum to, that will allow me to convert it into an off topic board. Redirecting to your forum will just cause the same problem. However, I wish you well. Its nice that you have a place to talk about Emma. Expect Lahana Forums to be reborn as TVfuncenter.com as soon as I can move everything over. I wish both forums the best.
Old 09/02/06, 03:54 PM   #13
Shadow Ranger

but will we ever see emma again?

Old 09/02/06, 08:00 PM   #14
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to JasonDavidFrankFan4Life

dang. i had no idea the lahana forums went down :( i'm still confused about the message on there.

*~~JDFF4L~~*
Old 09/02/06, 11:40 PM   #15
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life@Sep 3 2006, 12:00 AM
dang. i had no idea the lahana forums went down :( i'm still confused about the message on there.

*~~JDFF4L~~*
I decided to close the forum aftter Emma's last message. It was nothing to do with her. Just that people refused to realize that she was not going to post. Plus they were commenting on her personal life. Which wasn't fair. I am going to move Lahanaforums to Tvfuncenter.com and turn it into a general tv board. All the posts and memberships will be there. Basically people will be able to do what they do in the off topic forum. I'm gonna merge the last three posts here to the other thread on the subject.
Old 09/02/06, 11:50 PM   #16
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest@Sep 2 2006, 07:54 PM
but will we ever see emma again?
Emma has decided to move on. She made it clear in her last two message. She closed down her official site since she is getting back into acting. She didn't like how everyone was commenting on her personal life. I have no connection to Emma, just recapping what was said in her last message.

I decided that I should close the forums. Since people still didn't accept that Emma wasn't coming back. Even though I made it clear the forums were going unofficial a few months back. I decided that its silly to keep the forums open if people are expecting to talk to Emma, when we aren't official anymore. The place was just to crazy to be an offical forum for anyone. I take a lot of responsibilty for that.

The best I can do is bring the forums back as a general tv discussion/off topic board with a new design and url. Like I said that will happen as soon as I can get it moved. Sorry for the inconvience. But I am not going to run a fake official board.
Old 09/03/06, 03:37 AM   #17
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

[
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Emma has decided to move on. She made it clear in her last two message. She closed down her official site since she is getting back into acting. She didn't like how everyone was commenting on her personal life. I have no connection to Emma, just recapping what was said in her last message.

I decided that I should close the forums. Since people still didn't accept that Emma wasn't coming back. Even though I made it clear the forums were going unofficial a few months back. I decided that its silly to keep the forums open if people are expecting to talk to Emma, when we aren't official anymore. The place was just to crazy to be an offical forum for anyone. I take a lot of responsibilty for that.

The best I can do is bring the forums back as a general tv discussion/off topic board with a new design and url. Like I said that will happen as soon as I can get it moved. Sorry for the inconvience. But I am not going to run a fake official board.

i hate to say this, i really do, but ur wrong. it was still the official forums. once it's gone official, it can't go un-official. most of us knew emma wasn't gonna come back. we were having fun just being fans of emma and power rangers. i'm sorry, but emma rocked and i got an idea and i'm not gonna say what it is until i get it done because obviously, you can't be trusted. i believe even some of the people on here have turned against u, i'm not for sure but i think they have. i'll let you all know what i'm doing once i get it done.

peace, love, and kermitfries,
*~~JDFF4L~~*
Old 09/03/06, 04:49 AM   #18
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

ok. i did what i said i was gonna do so now i'm gonna tell u all what it is. since the lahana forums are practicly no more, i made my own lahana forums. trust me, it's gonna be way better then the old one. so ya know, come and join. The New Lahana Forums!

peace,love,and kermit fries,
*~~JDFF4L~~*
Old 09/03/06, 10:25 AM   #19
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life View Post
[

i hate to say this, i really do, but ur wrong. it was still the official forums. once it's gone official, it can't go un-official. most of us knew emma wasn't gonna come back. we were having fun just being fans of emma and power rangers. i'm sorry, but emma rocked and i got an idea and i'm not gonna say what it is until i get it done because obviously, you can't be trusted. i believe even some of the people on here have turned against u, i'm not for sure but i think they have. i'll let you all know what i'm doing once i get it done.

peace, love, and kermitfries,
*~~JDFF4L~~*
When a board is made official by a person, an organization, or a company and then they pull their support the board stops being official. Lahanna Forums lost the support of Emma they no longer were official and to claim so opens up the owners & operators to litigation.

You are the one who can't be trusted.

The very use of invisionfree compared to the old board format makes it inferior.
Old 09/03/06, 01:10 PM   #20
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade View Post
When a board is made official by a person, an organization, or a company and then they pull their support the board stops being official. Lahanna Forums lost the support of Emma they no longer were official and to claim so opens up the owners & operators to litigation.

You are the one who can't be trusted.

The very use of invisionfree compared to the old board format makes it inferior.
listen, i don't know who you are, but i was one of the most trusted people on the original lahana forums. in case you don't know, razi is one of my best firends and she was an admin of lahana forums. and ya know, i'm just trying to keep an emma lahana forum up instead of just some plain old tv one where you can talk about anything. there's enough pr tv forums. i should know, i helped create one. i'm sorry, but emma needs to face the fact that people r going to talk about her personal life, however i don't permit that kind of stuff on the new lahana forums that i created. and invisionfree is a good site to use.

*~~JDFF4L~~*
Post New ThreadClosed Thread