Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/21/06, 11:44 PM   #1
Aussie Rider
Ranger In Training

Send a message via ICQ to Aussie Rider Send a message via AIM to Aussie Rider
Default TheBee's WHO...?

Okay, I posted this on RB, but to not much response. So i thought I'd see how it flew here. The various Rider of TheBee. PG.

She burst out of the container she and her bike had been transported in, roaring down the road at great speeds. There was a buzzing at her ear, in the corner of her eye she could see her ‘partner’ flying next to her. She shook her head. Not yet. The mechanical life form flew ahead, heading to the target. The rider nodded, kicking her cycle up a gear. She had to hurry.

The device flew through a window, hovering in a corner. All over, Worm were attacking humans, some of whom its new partner knew. It hovered knowing it had finally found someone who was strong willed enough, and loyal enough to her comrades, her Hive mates, to make a fine Rider. It ‘looked’ down at the carnage again, satisfied it was now time/ It flew out the way it came, catching up with it’s Rider nad settling happily on the wrist device she wore. Without missing a beat, she reached over, twisting the mechanical insect into place.

“Henshin!”

“HENSHIN!”
The device repeated, covering her in black, silver and yellow armour. Her cycle picked up speed as she went through the wall into the building, knocking several Worm, back. She hopped off her bike, throwing herself immediately into the fray, throwing powerful hits and kicks as she tore the through the green skinned creatures. The fighters who had been defending before her arrival puled back as one Worm turned red, it’s green shell melting off revealing a taller, more insectoid creature with in, grey exoskeleton and large yellow eyes gleaming in the low light. The armoured warrior reached for her ‘partner’, flipping its wings forward. Segments of armour expanded outward, her helmet leaving gaps in her visor.

“Cast Off!”

“CAST OFF!”
Armour flew everywhere, taking out several of the green skinned Worms, leaving the warrior in a more streamlined costume, the stinger of her Bee like transformation device sticking out like a weapon. “CHANGE WASP!”

“Can you guys still fight?” She asked. Several of the fighters nodded. “Good. Keep the green ones back. Concentrate in groups on one Worm. Understand?” They nodded. “Good. Leave the big one to me.”

“He’s all yours,” the one with one eye said. The Rider grinned under her helmet as she stepped forward to meet her opponent. Before she could meet with it, however, the creature vanished in a blur.

“Clock Up!”

“CLOCK UP!”
The Rider followed her opponent , faster than the eye could see, catching it just before it caught one of the girls fighting. She delivered several swift punches, forcing it back. It charged her, ugly yellow claw looking to tear her head off. She dodged the attack, connecting with a swift punch to the guts as she went past. As she stopped, she pressed the red button on her wrist.

“Rider Sting…”

“RIDER STING!”
Energy Crackled on the stinger, shining on her visor as she turned, charging the Worm. As she reached it, she thrust her charged stinger out, drilling it into the Worm, pulling it out quickly as her charge took her passed it and the creature exploded. “CLOCK OVER!” She looked around as time started up. The other warriors had stood well while she had been in Clock Up. She helped tidy the last few Worms before turning to face them.

“Who are you?” The one eyed one asked. She returned the Zector’s wings to their normal position, pulling it off and letting it fly away. As it did so, her Rider suit vanished, leaving the business like suit she had been wearing and her bike helmet. She removed the helmet, letting her long blonde hair fall around her shoulder.

Xander Harris thought he was beyond surprises. He thought, after all he’d seen, after loosing his eye, nothing could surprise him any more. But as he looked on the face of the Slayer that had gone missing not long after Sunnydale’s collapse, he found the universe still had a few surprises for him.

“Buffy?”
Aussie Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/21/06, 11:55 PM   #2
Aussie Rider
Ranger In Training

Yugi woke with a yawn, expecting the Spirit of his Millenium Puzzle to be there to greet him. Then he remembered that the Pharaoh had left months ago, taking the God Cards and the Millenium Items with him. Yugi was alone.
No, Yugi thought. He wasn’t alone. He still had all his friends, Tea, Tristan, Joey, Bakura and Grandpa. And he had his new prize.
He pulled the odd wrist device out of its hiding place. He had no idea what it did, or what it was. But he had heard it talking. It was not a spirit like the Pharaoh. The Voice spoke of danger, of great power waiting to be unlocked. Yugi wanted nothing to do with such power, but maybe he could find someone else worthy of it.

Domino High School
The first thing Yugi saw as he made it too school was the veritable convoy of vehicles. “What’s going on?” He wondered, walking up to a man in a suit, holding what seemed to be some sort of camera. “Hey, mister, what are you doing here?”

The man turned around, somewhat startled by Yugi’s appearance. “Ah…there’s a gas leak in the school. We need to close it off. Why don’t you head home?”

“Hm, okay,” Yugi said slowly. He walked off, apparently heading home before rounding the black and approaching the school from a different angle. As he approached, he saw several men in black, holing strange guns and wearing black helmets entering. “Gas leak, huh? There’s something strange going…” his thoughts were cut off by a scream from inside. “That sounded like…oh no! TEA!” Without thinking, he pushed throught he men, heading towards the scream. On instinct he slipped the odd device on his arm as he entered the class room the scream seemed to be coming from. There was Tea, facing…herself? “Huh?”

“Yugi!” the terrified Tea said. The other Tea looked at him, a face without emotion, then changed into a strange green creature with long, yellow claws on one arm.

“WHA…?! Yugi cried, diving to one side as the creature jumped at him. Several more such creatures came from the other classes. “Oh great…what are these things?” Gun shots rung out as the black clad men from earlier charged in. pin point accuracy throwing every shot into a green monster, but they didn’t seem to feel it. “This isn’t good,” Yugi muttered, looking back to the class room/ A new monster, white skin shimmering in the light was standing over her terrified form. “No! TEA!”

A window smashed, an odd buzzing noise flying past his head, sparks exploding off the creature. The buzzing noise moved around him quickly, taking out the green things surrounding him before stopping in front of him. “Is that…a bee?”

“So that’s where that went,” Yugi heard a voice mutter. “Hey, you!” He looked to see the guy with the camera looking at him, shock on his face. “Put it on the wrist brace.”

“You mean this?” Yugi said, holding his arm up. The man nodded. Yugi plucked the odd bee out of the air and placed it on the wrist brace.

“Now twist it and say ‘Henshin’.”

“Uh, okay…” Yugi said, twisting the bee. “Henshin!”

“HENSHIN!”

Kagami watched in shock as the armour of TheBee encased the spiky haired youth. “Wha…what?” The youth said, looking at his hands.

“Look out!” Kagami yelled. The newest Rider dodged as the creature charged him from behind.

“I don’t like to fight,” the boy said. “But I won’t let you hurt my friends!” The boy shot forward, driving punch after punch into the creatures. The Worm exploded as it fell from the onslaught. “Did…I just do that?” Kagami moved to his side, firing his side arm to get the Worm off his back.

“They aren’t human,” Kagami said. “They’re parasites. They kill and take the form of their victims. If you don’t fight, that’s what they’ll do to you friends.”

Yugi stood still for a moment. His friends…Tea…No. That wouldn’t happen. “I won’t let it!” He screamed. Kagami thought the Bee moved for a second, almost happily.

For Yugi, it felt like a computer had hooked into his brain as The Bee ‘told’ him what he was now capable of. “If these things want to play…” he said. “Then let’s change the rules,” he reached for his Zector, flipping the wings forward. The armour covering his arms, chest and head expanded out. “Cast Off!”

“CAST OFF!”
Kagami ducked as the armour flew, taking out a few of the Worm as it did so. “CHANGE WASP!”

“He…caught on fast,” Kagami muttered as Yugi headed straight for his friend. Joey and Tristan were trying to hold back the white Worm with chairs. He tackled it from the side, driving a fist into the side of its head.

“Guys, get out of here,” he ordered, standing between them and the Worm. They looked at him in shock.

“Is that…Yugi?” Tea asked.

“I don’t believe it,” Tristan said as Yugi began to pummel the creature. “It sounds like Yugi, but…”

“Where’d he learn to hit like dat?” Joey asked.

“Probably the same place he got that buggy suit,” Tristan said.

“What are you waiting for, MOVE IT!” Yugi ordered.

“Right,” Joey said, grabbing Tea by the arm. “Let’s go guys! Everyone out!” The three bailed quickly as Yugi touched the button on his Zector.

“Rider Sting!”

“RIDER STING!”
Energy charged through the extended spike as Yugi took the worm down, hard. A look around showed the younger Worm had already been taken out by a red armoured Rider.

“So, you are TheBee now?” The Rider said.

“Looks like it,” Yugi said. The Rider waited a moment.
“Aren’t you going to attack me?”

“WHAT?” Yugi gasped. “Why would I do that, we’re on the same side!”

“You are TheBee. TheBee works for Zect. Non Zect Rider are your enemy,” The Rider explained.

“I don’t work for anybody,” Yugi said. “I just found the brace a couple of weeks ago. If it worries that much you can have it.”

“I am not worried,” the Rider said. “But if you do not do as they ask, they will mark you as an enemy. Your friends will be in danger.”

“You risk it,” Yugi said.

“I have no friends,” the Rider said. “I am above such things.”

“That sounds…lonely,” Yugi said quietly. The Rider looked at him oddly. “I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for my friends. I know they’ve always got my back, no matter what.”

“Then why did you send them away?” Yugi looked up at him.

“Because they’ve always been there, helped me. Protected me,” eh said, conviction in his voice. “It was my turn to protect them.”

“The Worm will come for them,” the Rider said. “And Zect,” Yugi let TheBee fly off, smiling a smile that belonged on a much older person, a smile he had learnt from a very old friend.

“Then let the games begin.”
Old 10/22/06, 12:03 AM   #3
Aussie Rider
Ranger In Training

“This place is…amazing,” Karone said, looking around. After her return from Miranoi, her brother, Andros and her boyfriend, Zhane, had decided to take a holiday, just the three of them, to Japan.

“It’s something alright,” Zahne said, looking through a toy window. “Hey, it’s us!”

“Aw, toy Andros is so cute,” Karone teased.

“Ha ha,” her brother muttered.” Come on, let’s get some…” the Red Space Ranger was cut off by a nearby scream. The three looked at each other and ran towards the scream, just in time to see an insectoid creature approaching a teenaged girl.

“Karone get her out of here,” Andros ordered. Karone nodded as her brother and her boyfriend stepped forward. On Andros’s wrist was an odd rectangular device, in Zhane’s hand, what looked like a cell phone.

“Let’s Rocket!”

‘335!’

‘M-E-G-A! MEGA!’

A flash of light surrounded the two as they transformed into the Red and Silver Space Rangers.

“Think it’s one of Dregon’s Insectovores?” Zhane asked. Andros shook his head.

“Dex took care of those,” Andros said. “What ever it is, let’s take care of it!”
“Right with ya!”

“Come on,” Karone said, leading the girl away. “Are you alright?” The girl answered in Japanese. Karone managed not to grimace, pointing away from the fight. “Go that way,” the girl nodded and ran. The former Princess of Evil watched a moment before heading back to help the guys. Part way there, however, she was intercepted by men in black, with strange guns and helmets. The men started talking to her in Japanese, pointing away. “I don’t know what you’re saying, but my family’s through there,” she said, trying to push through. The men stood firm, pointing their guns at her. Karone glared angrily, a part of her pushing to call forth the powers she had left behind when she had left her life as Astronema behind. Instead (and with great restraint) she turned, walkng around a corner and bringing the communicator Andros had given her to her mouth. “DECA, I need to get passed those soldier guys. Can you…?”

‘Teleporting now, Karone,’ DECA, main computer aboard the Astro Megaship Mark 2, answered. There was a beam of white light and Karone was moved into an alley past the quarantine zone. She hugged a wall behind a dumpster when she heard men marching towards her, peeking out to see more of the black guys, one without a helmet. He began giving orders as a small…thing flew into his hand. He connected it to his wrist twisting slightly. When he moved his hand, Karone could see it was some sort of mechanical bee.

“Henshin!”

“HENSHIN!”
The man was covered in very insect based armour in moments and moved off as his soldiers surrounded the area. Karone moved to the edge of the alley, watching around the corner as he moved towards the fight at the centre of the street, where Andros and Zhane were getting their butts kicked. At first, Karone thought the new guys were there to help, till the soldiers nearest to her started firing on the two Rangers.

“Hey!” she called, grabbing one. “What are you doing? The soldier pushed her back and continued firing. “Hey... wait…” her anger built as her eyes flashed purple for the first time in a long time. “STAND DOWN!” The soldiers stopped. The guy in the bee suit stopped. Her brother and her boyfriend stopped. Even the bug guy stopped. “Now, would somebody like to explain what the hell is going on here?” the bee guy looked at her, gave an order and went back on the attack. The soldiers went back to firing while two turned, extending blades from their guns and approaching her. She was about two seconds from summoning the Wraith Staff and showing these jerks what power was.

Then it got weird.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheBee was getting tired of this. Each time it found someone it thought would do well, they turned and proved it wrong. Yagaruma had shown so much promise, but had become too fixated on Kabuto. Kagami…well, that had been promising yet disheartening at the same time. Now he had Kagayama, who was such a yes man it truly made it sick. Would it never find The One?
And then the girl had spoken up. With such power and authority in her voice that even those that couldn’t understand her had stopped. When Kagayama had ordered her contained, TheBee knew what it needed to do.
It abandoned Kagayama, mid battle, as it had to Yagaruma. The Worm knocked the former Rider back, knocking the bracer off his wrist…

…And right in front of Karone.

Slowly, the girl picked it up, putting it on her wrist. Kagayama reached for it. “You can have it back when you learn to play nice,” she said nastily. TheBee flew into her hand. This time, the right choice had been made. “Or not. You’re buggy friend likes me,” Karone said, fitting it into position on the bracer, twisting slightly.

“HENSHIN!” Karone strode forward, now decked out in the armour Kageyama had previously been wearing. She clenched her fists, moving in, following what she could only guess were instructions from her new ‘partner’.

“CAST OFF! CHANGE WASP!” Without hesitation she began wailing in on the insect creature, her brother and boyfriend looking on in awe.

“Did you know she could do that?” Zhane asked. Andros shook his head as Karone hit the button on the wrist device, the spike glowing with power.

“RIDER STING!” A rather large explosion later, Karone looked back at the stunned troops in black, the former Rider and the two men that meant the most in her life.

“So…what now?”
Old 10/22/06, 11:05 AM   #4
MR-Aftershock
Administrator

pretty cool!
MR-Aftershock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/22/06, 03:28 PM   #5
Aussie Rider
Ranger In Training

Thanks. Just a little idea i had. So...who should i do next?
Post New ThreadReply