Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Digimon Central

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/07/07, 08:15 PM   #1
ChromeYatagara
Putty Patroller

Send a message via AIM to ChromeYatagara
Default V-Tamer

So, I noticed that there weren't any V-Tamer Topics here. Most people have said that it's the best of all the Digimon Manga that are out.

I've downloaded the first four Volumes and have been quite impressed. It's very interesting as well as really cool. Tai is as cool as always, but Zero sometimes bores me. I don't know, guess I don't like him. V-Tamer's the first form of Digimon to showcase Digimon Digivolving to different forms than their normally set ones (at least, I think it is). For example, when Tai and Zero arived in Hospitown they were greeted by Centarumon, Meramon, and Greymon, three of the Agumon from Holy Angel Castle that had digivolved. The way it takes place is just cool! I just like it!

I'm too sure, but I think it's still being printed in some Shounen Magazine. I hope that someone continues to Scan and translate them.

Anywho, discuss V-Tamer to your heart's content here!
ChromeYatagara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/10/13, 12:05 AM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: V-Tamer

I've haven't read V-Tamer yet. I guess I have to wait until an American comic company print it in English.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply