Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/20/08, 04:48 AM   #21
Sakura3
Power Ranger

4 kids on CW starts at 6:00 AM for me so it won't run over ABC Kids who start at 8:00.

I'm betting KRDK will start at 10:00 AM CST my time or something like that so for me it'll look likke this

10:00 AM KRDK
11:00 AM PRJF / PRRPM
Sakura3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/03/08, 12:27 AM   #22
kabutopower
Comic Relief

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOnyx View Post
A deck of cards? Really? And everyone thought sunglasses as morphers were weird.
no.

the deck gives the belt power to access their armor. and the cards give the riders different powers and weapons when drawn.

do open_a_dictionary...open_a_dictionary... reserch

Deeeeeeeee DEEEEEEEEEEEE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
kabutopower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/07/08, 09:16 PM   #23
DRANO
Putty Patroller

I been following powerrangers for years and Rider power I never heared of could some one tell me the story
DRANO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/07/08, 11:08 PM   #24
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRANO View Post
I been following powerrangers for years and Rider power I never heared of could some one tell me the story
Rider Power is just the name of this forum. Its a combination of Power Rangers and Kamen Rider. Since we are for both shows.

Kamen Rider is a Japanense show much like Super Sentai. Super Sentai footage is used to produced Power Rangers. If you remember Masked Rider, that was a US show that adapted a season of Kamen Rider. But its been years since any US Kamen Rider adaption has been made. Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is a new US adaption of Kamen Rider Ryuki.

Kamen Rider is similar to Power Rangers. Only it invovles a armored wearing Rider. Who transforms from a human into his/her Rider form, much like the Rangers morph. Sometimes there is more then one Rider. Dragon Knight will have several Riders. But the main character is a Rider called Dragon Knight. Its going to air on Kids CW at some point during next season.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/08, 12:28 AM   #25
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze

Saw this posted at HJU. Must be a new site under construction: http://www.kamenriderproductions.com/
DarkBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/11/08, 09:56 PM   #26
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

Well, what do you know? I lose my beloved Legion of Superheroes, but gain Dragon Knight. Awesome. Along with Spidey, I guess CW 4Kids isn't in as much trouble as I thought it'd be.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/08/08, 04:15 PM   #27
Sakura3
Power Ranger

I started watching the first episode yesterday and my thought is

What the heck was that?

First time I've ever seen any Rider show. I'll try and finish this up tomorrow morning.

This totally threw me off guard. I'm starting to like this thing. Once I catch the Ranger stuff I'll have to start possibly picking up on other Rider shows but I have 4 others I want to finish first. I'll save Rider for CW.
Sakura3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/08/08, 06:34 PM   #28
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simango View Post

What the heck was that?

First time I've ever seen any Rider show. I'll try and finish this up tomorrow morning.

This totally threw me off guard. I'm starting to like this thing. Once I catch the Ranger stuff I'll have to start possibly picking up on other Rider shows but I have 4 others I want to finish first. I'll save Rider for CW.
Are you talking about the Dragon Knight piolet?
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/09/08, 02:16 PM   #29
BlueRider
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simango View Post

What the heck was that?

That was the pilot which is far from what the first real episode will be like.
BlueRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/09/08, 03:24 PM   #30
Kamen Rider
Henshin!

Send a message via AIM to Kamen Rider

I'm still waiting for the news. Getting tired of waiting too long.

Which one... This fall or early 2009? Seriously...
Kamen Rider The First #1
Kamen Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply