Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/18/10, 10:41 PM   #31
Rennzeth
Putty Patroller

Send a message via MSN to Rennzeth

Yuuji searched around the Lost City, glancing at the tomes as he passed. They glowed with colors as he stared at a pillar of light, it was his world, and only his.

"Hehe....hahahahaha!!!"

Drunk with laughter, Yuuji walked over to view the ice and thunder. He also picked up a weapon, he revealed the gauntlet and attached the blade to it. Giving it a swing, Yuuji started to show off more techniques. Then, the city started to fade, revealing the buildings and lights once more.

"Time to destroy some dopants, I need to learn more about memories..."

Yuuji felt his hand tightening around his memory, then he placed it in his pocket, smiling.
Rennzeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/10, 10:45 PM   #32
Zarkenor
Putty Patroller

Lost chuckled as he took out the Trigger Memory and the Driver,

"Very observant Detective Drake, I don't think I'm going to be needed if you and your friends are around," he said, " Though never mind that, let's go eat!"

He then threw his bag over his motorcycle, and then rode off ahead of them to the resturant. He checked his watch and phone, and reached the resturant, he walked in and told the regiester about a table for 4, she nodded and handed him the receipt.
Zarkenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/10, 10:54 PM   #33
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio stoped in front of the resturant the other riders had just entered. He asked for a table and was seated just the left of them. He didnt know they were the riders so he just looked over the menue.

"God i am hungry again...mmm...this all looks good."
Kamen Rider Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/10, 11:12 PM   #34
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Drake sat down and looked at the menu

"hmm decisions,descision" he looked to the left of the table to kio unknowing that he was fang

"Pardon me, but what do you recomend"
Drakeonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/10, 11:27 PM   #35
KamenRiderToriga
Putty Patroller

Ren looked over the menu. He was starving and couldn't decide what to eat. The grilled chicken sounded really good however. Ren's eyewent to his Cyclone Memory.

"How did you get yours? Your memories?" Ren asked.
KamenRiderToriga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/10, 11:43 PM   #36
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio looked over and drake and shruged. "Not sure...this is my first time here actualy." As he went back to his menue, he heard them talk about gaia memories. Now either they were dophants or the rider's he met before. Either way he would keep quiet for now.
Old 04/19/10, 12:18 AM   #37
Zarkenor
Putty Patroller

Lost checked all the signs for the list and then went to his table, and sat down.

"Well guys it looks like the gang's all here, each one of us has a gaia memory and sure info will be given, but first," he bent his head to whisper quietly to everyone," the police is tracking a very dangerous criminal right now, info says that he wields an extremely powerful memory and is now clasified as a world-class criminal,"

He then took a fork and ate some Salmon Slices, "Though we don't have any clues right now, but my instinct says that he's just watching us, waiting for us to play his little game.....,"
Old 04/19/10, 04:01 PM   #38
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Drake cut off a piece of steak that he ordered and popped it into his mouth

"Really now ,sounds like a challenge I'd be up for"

He touched the heat memory in his pocket
Drakeonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/10, 04:07 PM   #39
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio listened to the conversation as best he could while munching on some steak and chicken he ordered. He knew of some gaia memories and also knew wich were dangerous so he beleived it was most likely either one of the ones that use drivers or someone just as frightning. He continued to eat and taped the table a little. He figured if someone was going to target them then he should remain hidden...a wild card in this little game. That way if they got into trouble he could make a grand entrance, the mere thought of that put a smile on his face.
Old 04/19/10, 06:10 PM   #40
Zarkenor
Putty Patroller

Lost drank some milk and proceeded with the conversation,

" As for your question Ren, I got mine from a superior officer needing my skills, for all of you guys, I'm assuming someone else gave it to you all?" he said,

He ate some of his meal and continued to whisper, " Actually Detective, I was wondering if you can get any clues on a new dopant, the information factor couldn't get anything on the new one,"
Post New ThreadReply