Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Digimon Central

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/06/06, 08:35 PM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Would Digi-Egg switches have been good?

Looking back on season 2, there were a lot of Digimon we never got to see because the Digi-Eggs were regulated to the DigiDestined that discovered them. But would it have been a good idea, for a change of pace, to Armor Digivolve with different eggs every now and again? That way, maybe we'd have seen a couple more Magnamon-like moments.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/20/14, 08:32 AM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Would Digi-Egg switches have been good?

yes, I would've been for that. Perhaps they could've found a special group of Digi-Eggs that would've allowed all of the main Digimon to armor digivolve... not just Gatomon, Patamon, Veemon, Hawkmon, Armadillomon and Wormmon but also ones such as Gabumon and Agumon for example.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/18/21, 05:24 PM   #3
JungleFury Cat
Putty Patroller

That's a real interesting idea. Was Magnamon the result of a golden digiegg, or the crest of Kindness in the form of a golden digiegg? Ken never used his crest with a tag. Nor did he armor energize ever. Could the 8 digi-destined's crests become golden digieggs for the 5 of them to armor digivolve more? I think they gave their crest powers away though. I guess it would make more sense switching and adding power to digieggs.

It would have been exciting if some of the older children could have armor digivolved in the beginning of the season, but I don't know how much sense that would make. I also don't know how many more Digimon would be too many characters, but I think it would have been fun to see a little more.
JungleFury Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/29/21, 10:19 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleFury Cat View Post
That's a real interesting idea. Was Magnamon the result of a golden digiegg, or the crest of Kindness in the form of a golden digiegg? Ken never used his crest with a tag. Nor did he armor energize ever. Could the 8 digi-destined's crests become golden digieggs for the 5 of them to armor digivolve more? I think they gave their crest powers away though. I guess it would make more sense switching and adding power to digieggs.

It would have been exciting if some of the older children could have armor digivolved in the beginning of the season, but I don't know how much sense that would make. I also don't know how many more Digimon would be too many characters, but I think it would have been fun to see a little more.
yes the Crest powers had been released but as I recall, Azulongmon restored their partners' abilities to digivolve to Ultimate and beyond.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply