Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/19/10, 08:47 PM   #41
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

"Well in thanks for the meal it be my pleasure but pray tell what dopant should I be looking for"

He pulled his blue kabuto beetle phone and dialed a number

"hello, hi phillip-san, yeah I got a case"
Drakeonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/10, 08:59 PM   #42
Zarkenor
Putty Patroller

" Well as I was saying, we have no clues on the new dopant or its abilities, though the victims of the dopant are severly beaten up, let's see," he said, he then took out a notebook,

" Let's see.......4th degree burns, broken tendons, a snapped spine, cracked ribbed, severe cut in the liver.......almost too many injuries I can put down,"

He then flipped through his pack, and pulled out a picture of a building, it had half of the rooms on the left blasted off, rubble and debris covering the rooms that were left, he said," I don't think that it was a terrorist attack, the rubble seems too neatly coordinated to be a bomb,"
Zarkenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/10, 09:03 PM   #43
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio could barely stand it. He just loved showing off and since even the police didnt know he wanted to show off more. Still he kept quiet especialy when one of them mention Philip. He knew exactly who that was. But a couple things stuck out in his mind. One was the cuts, they would have to be precise weapons. the other was the blasts...what could have caused soo much damage but still keep it in a small area?

Kio kept on eating and sipping his drink.
Kamen Rider Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/10, 09:25 PM   #44
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

"This dopant.. Philip- san"

"I heard I'll have to do some research but I think I know what it is

"alright thank you keep me posted"
Old 04/19/10, 10:46 PM   #45
Rennzeth
Putty Patroller

Send a message via MSN to Rennzeth

Yuuji walked alone on the crowded streets and he looked around. Wearing a cloak and a mask around his mouth gave him some suspicious looks. he bumped into a crowd of teenagers as he walked past. Being a 16 year old boy wasn't very helpful while he tried to concentrate on getting more memories, in fact, adults were asking him if he was lost most of the time.

"Where's my next victim?"

Yuuji thought to himself as he tried to think of how he will extract a perfect, unharmed memory while obliterating his opponent.
Rennzeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/10, 10:52 PM   #46
Zarkenor
Putty Patroller

"Alright now that that's settled," Lost said, he took out his bird disk from his pocket.

"Since I don't actually have a one-way phone like you guys, here's my disk, throw it up into the air and it will tell me where you are, then if you need me, I'll be right on my way," he said, handing two of his disks to Drake and Kio

Lost stood up, he took his bag and rode his bike away to the police station, wondering what he should do next to gather more clues.....
Zarkenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/10, 11:34 PM   #47
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio smirked to himself knowing these guys were going to get into alot of trouble. He finished his meal and was about to stand when fang tugged his pants leg letting him know danger was near.

This cant be good...something is getting fang riled up. He thought to himself.
Kamen Rider Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/20/10, 06:25 PM   #48
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Drake got up from his chair and his leg felt hot he reached into his pocket and touched the heat memory any normal person touching it right now would have burned their hand off

"somethings feels wrong" he grabbed his jacket and fedora and left and got onto his bike

"I better be ready" he started his bike and rode off on his drive he noticed a kid wearing a cloak and mask

"you okay kid?"
Old 04/20/10, 06:36 PM   #49
Rennzeth
Putty Patroller

Send a message via MSN to Rennzeth

"What do you want?"

Yuuji stared at Drake as his head turned quickly to see if he was being followed. It was inconvinient that a human went up to him, he was about to search out for his next prey.

"Just because I'm a barely a teen doesn't mean I can't walk around can I? Now if you would please mind your own buisness...."

Yuuji started to walk away, but then felt a strong pulse coming from somewhere near him, a Gaia Memory.
Rennzeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/20/10, 07:18 PM   #50
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

"Woah calm down kid geez" drake heard nearby screaming

"what!? Another dopant, stay here kid"

drake ran torwards the screaming and pulled out his heat memory
Post New ThreadReply