Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/10/18, 10:13 PM   #31
Kimberly Hart
Power Ranger

Default Re: Season 3 Ninja Suits Theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Oliver View Post
They could have made Tommy Red Ranger. Red takes the lead in a lot of the Kukuranger footage.
Since Amy Jo ended up leaving Aisha could be White Ranger.
Kimberly Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/18, 10:59 PM   #32
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Oliver View Post
They could have made Tommy Red Ranger. Red takes the lead in a lot of the Kukuranger footage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly Hart View Post
Since Amy Jo ended up leaving Aisha could be White Ranger.
true Red took the lead a lot but there are still moments when White took the lead which wouldn't have made sense with any of the girls being over Tommy in the leadership position.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/11/18, 11:43 AM   #33
Super Cena
Power Ranger

Anybody know why the main Ranger Actors were written out during the storyline? It was odd David Yost came back earlier too.
Super Cena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/11/18, 01:23 PM   #34
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Cena View Post
Anybody know why the main Ranger Actors were written out during the storyline? It was odd David Yost came back earlier too.
you mean the ones who played Zack, Trini and Jason? They knew a movie was coming up and thought they weren't replacable in their eyes so they demanded Haim Saban to go union to go union with the show but he wasn't biting so they were eventually replaced.
Old 01/12/18, 11:52 AM   #35
Overdrive Omega
Comic Relief

I think the op nailed it. Those are three main reasons. They could sell toys. keep the parental advocacy groups happy, and save money on the cast.
Overdrive Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/18, 11:54 AM   #36
Super Cena
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
you mean the ones who played Zack, Trini and Jason? They knew a movie was coming up and thought they weren't replacable in their eyes so they demanded Haim Saban to go union to go union with the show but he wasn't biting so they were eventually replaced.
Actually I meant ...Why the season 3 Actors were written out of the Alien Ranger Arch.
Super Cena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/18, 06:38 PM   #37
VR Master
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Cena View Post
Actually I meant ...Why the season 3 Actors were written out of the Alien Ranger Arch.
I would guess that the actors needed a break and it was a way of doing more episodes.
VR Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/18, 11:07 PM   #38
Miki1988
Power Ranger

I actually read somewhere that the cast has been filming season 2 and and MMPR:TM back-to-back and also season 3. They needed a break. They were constantly divided between Australia and America in order to get everything done and once S2 and the movie were done, they were busy filming MMPR S3.

For example, in the S2 episode "The Wedding, Part III", the Rangers are all present in the Command Center scene when Billy restores Alpha back to normal and Tommy says a line, but we never actually see JDF delivering the line on screen. I think we only seen Amy Jo doing a reaction to what is being said.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/18, 11:52 PM   #39
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki1988 View Post
I actually read somewhere that the cast has been filming season 2 and and MMPR:TM back-to-back and also season 3. They needed a break. They were constantly divided between Australia and America in order to get everything done and once S2 and the movie were done, they were busy filming MMPR S3.

For example, in the S2 episode "The Wedding, Part III", the Rangers are all present in the Command Center scene when Billy restores Alpha back to normal and Tommy says a line, but we never actually see JDF delivering the line on screen. I think we only seen Amy Jo doing a reaction to what is being said.
Everything in "The Wedding" and "Return of the Green Ranger" was shot in Australia except for base and lair scenes. The majority of the Command Center and School scenes were stock footage even some Palace scenes was stock footage basically if it's outside then it's probably new footage with them being in Australia. They never went back to the U.S. until after they had completed the production of the movie.
Old 01/13/18, 07:56 AM   #40
Calamity Kimberly
Ranger In Training

I could see where the actors needed a break after that crazy schedule.
Calamity Kimberly is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply