Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/16/10, 10:52 PM   #21
KamenRiderDA
Putty Patroller

(Heyy wait for me)

Name: Ryuga (Ryu for short) Izumi
Apperance: Ryuga
Memory: Accel
Gadget: Beetle Phone (rhinoceros beetle)
Vehicle: Diablossa

Personality: Serious person; very hardworking , can also be friendly also
Bio /how you got memory: As a child Ryuga always wanted to be part of the Police when he grew up, he was a very happy child, but then at the age of ten his parents were attacked and killed in front of him by the Nightmare dopant ever since then he had become very serious, he would live on the streets here and there since he had lost his family, one day he saw a thief robbing a bank just as the thief was about to leave the place Ryuga stood in the thief's path he tried really hard to stop the thief but his efforts were hopeless, just then Superintendent Ryu Terui came and caught the theif he then took in Ryuga and raised him as own child Ryuga then became a police officer, his dream becoming true he would now use his authority to bring out justice throughout the world, then one day while on duty a dopant appeared and started attacking people Ryuga tried stopping it but it was too powerful just then Shroud came in and threw the Accel memory and AccelDriver she aid to him that if he is to defeat crime and dopants he will have to use his vengeance of his parents to awaken his powers only then can he use the Accel memory. keeping that in mind Ryuga took the memory and Driver and turned in to Kamen Rider Accel.

Gaia location: Dont' know
Memory power: no powers
Theme: Leave it All Behind
Weapon: EngineBlade, even though it is extremely heavy outside rider mode Ryuga somehow manages to move it quite properly unlike Ryu, can also use the Gunner-A
KamenRiderDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/16/10, 11:11 PM   #22
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Cool your in DA
Drakeonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/17/10, 10:11 AM   #23
Ignis
Power Ranger

I'm on DeviantArt too, if thats what you mean...
Ignis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/17/10, 11:03 AM   #24
KamenRiderDA
Putty Patroller

no he means my user name which is DA; KamenriderDA (DA is short for Dark Assailant)
KamenRiderDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/17/10, 11:07 AM   #25
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Drakeonis, Ignis your most recent posts in the IC thread are in violation of the rules. You must either bring them into compliance or have them deleted.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/17/10, 07:46 PM   #26
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Drakeonis thank you for bringing your post into compliance.

Ignis you had two posts deleted because you did not bring the one I mentioned into compliance and another post you made after I warned you that repeated the same rule violation.
Old 04/17/10, 07:49 PM   #27
Ignis
Power Ranger

So now posts have to be at least 5 sentences? I don't think I'll ever roleplay again...
Old 04/17/10, 07:53 PM   #28
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignis View Post
So now posts have to be at least 5 sentences? I don't think I'll ever roleplay again...
Your not going to find any decent place to roleplay that will allow you to make posts like the ones you made.
Old 04/17/10, 10:17 PM   #29
Ignis
Power Ranger

Perhaps in your opinion.
Old 04/18/10, 07:36 AM   #30
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignis View Post
Perhaps in your opinion.
It is not an opinion, absolutely no decent place that hosts RPGs will allow posts like you made.

There are places that will allow you to make posts like you do but they are not decent places to do RPGs they are the websites that get nothing but crappy RPGers.

Drakeonis your latest post is no in compliance.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
kamen rider double