Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/02/15, 09:19 AM   #31
Becky G
Power Ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to Becky G
Default Re: Power Rangers Super Samurai

Power Rangers Super Samurai Chapter: 31

Still training focuses but doesn't move Sure about what.

*Watches*

It's about Em, she really wanted to handle Psy Chad, I know your the leader and all but couldn't you let her do it just once.

Mike watches Em play hides behind a tree.

*Em finishes her song and tries to hold back tears as she talks to herself*

Maybe I should just stay here for a few days til things settle down, it's my fault Mike got hurt, as well as the team and I became the weakest one, no one needs a klutz around.

*Em stands up and pulls out her training stick and practices but let's it drop to the ground*

This is pointless.

All she cares about is him thats all she cares about everyone else knows it to she doesn't bother checking on everyone else just him i did it cause after what he did to Antonio and me a few times and trying to destroy me more than once he deserved what he got from me even if i got hurt worse than Mike which is true i was stronger to do it no matter what.

Walks to Em hands her her stick.

Here you dropped this.

Right but think of Em and how much she wanted to do it, she's being a mother and a wife, she had her kids to think about and when Mike took that hard hit she wanted to defend him she cares about you all to.

Mike you should be resting, this is pointless I can't concentrate on practicing your not well enough to train with me and Lauren's hurt as is Antonio and there's nothing to do anymore with evil psy green gone, there's nothing else to do but either train with Lauren, there's no one healthy enough to train with me so why don't you go back and I'll stay here forever.

What about our boy and girl they need you Em lets go home.

No she doesn't the only one she cares about is him he didn't even get hit that hard it's just his ribs big deal when Antonio got knocked back and Psy green took his power his ribs hurt and he couldn't even stand how is that different from Mike he doesn't have to act like he's dying when his ribs hurt how bad did Antonio get all she did was check on him not everyone else.

I don't know if I can go back home no one wants a klutz around and everyone is hurt and I want to train but it's pointless Serena was right she should've been yellow ranger.

Lauren stop you all should be resting after that fight it took alot out of you just leave her be for a few days, it's her fault you all got hurt.

Your not come on takes your hand.

*Sighs*

Your just tyring to cheer me up, it's not working.

Em would you like go on vacation and have your sis watch the kids for a week.

No it's not her fault we got hurt Psy Red wanted to fight me and the first time i hit him i got it worse how can she blame herself she wasn't even doing anything and she doesn't care about everyone she only cares about Mike, their kids and you she justs gets in an attitude about me she always does and everyone knows it.

Since we don't have evil to fight and they need to rest i don't know if I can ask her she's done so much for us already she belongs with her team but if she agrees we can take a vacation and you can rest til you can get back to fighting, Lauren and Ant should be resting and getting ready to plan there wedding with Mia and Kev not to far behind they need to rest and plan there weddings, Serena, you, Jayden, and I are already married.

Right so lets get back.

Wow, I'm sorry you and Jay lost your dad, but you have me and Dillon, and you have been away training your whole life think of how hard it was for Em to take care of me when I got sick and the repsonsablity of being a ranger, mom and dad were never around after getting destoryed she took on to much just think about what I said.

Jay walks in on Lauren and Serena talking.
Becky G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 10:36 AM   #32
PRangerX
Administrator

Discuss this fic here

http://pro-board.org/showthread.php?t=6523
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/03/15, 08:08 AM   #33
Becky G
Power Ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to Becky G

Power Rangers Super Samurai Chapter: 32

*Emily was outside playing her flute she missed her sister and played the song her sister played to cheer her up when she was a little girl*

Walks outside and watches Em play her flute.

Walks over sits down next to her.

*She sees Mia as she cries on her shoulder*

Mia how long have you been standing there.

I was here listening to you play your flute i'm sure you will see Serena again maybe she will surprise you.

I don't know she's been ill and I don't want to lose her, I don't know what to do and Mike isn't here, Jay is trainung, Lauren Shiba is out and Antonio Garcia is fishing, Kevin is somewhere it's just you and me.

You won't lose her why don't we go shopping.

I guess shopping would get my mind off Serena.

*Hugs you*

Well Octo looks like this is all I'm catching today.

Lets go home.

*Walks back home with fishes that I did happen to catch*

You can buy her something it will make her feel better especially Lauren's green tea Hugs you back.

I hope so Mia.

*Em sighs*

You will don't worry.

*Smiles as we head to the mall, as Em and Mia went to the mall Serena made a surprise visit still a little ill she saw Antonio walking back*

Serena: Hi Antonio.

*Serena coughs a little bit*
Becky G is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply