Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 08/09/07, 12:03 PM   #31
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
I agree that Jennifer shouldn't be called what she was called.
Someone acts like it, I am going to call them it.

Quote:
Virginan, if you keep deleting posts without just cause I will have to take away your admin privalges. No offense, I just don't want admin/mod privalages used for personal board desputes.
Insulting others purely to insult is just cause. Spamming a thread with useless material that will never generate discussion is just cause. Don't like then do something about it. I will not stop deleting the halfassed insults from these brainless wonders not to mention their petty bickering spam. Don't like it then use the balls your father gave you, sissy.

Quote:
Thats not the kind of environment I am trying to create here.
Go ahead create that liberal pantywaste environment. You will only attract lamebrains and petty complainers you will never have any decent people here. Create another Rangerboard except you won't have anyone who could truly police this board. Or you might end up another Rangerpower, dead as dirt because all the brainless are tired of the same old shit and the petty complainers are tired their ilk bitching and moaning. Go ahead and create that garbage, it won't last because you lack the balls to do the right thing, wuss.
Old 08/09/07, 07:04 PM   #32
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virginian View Post
Someone acts like it, I am going to call them it.

Insulting others purely to insult is just cause. Spamming a thread with useless material that will never generate discussion is just cause. Don't like then do something about it. I will not stop deleting the halfassed insults from these brainless wonders not to mention their petty bickering spam. Don't like it then use the balls your father gave you, sissy.

Go ahead create that liberal pantywaste environment. You will only attract lamebrains and petty complainers you will never have any decent people here. Create another Rangerboard except you won't have anyone who could truly police this board. Or you might end up another Rangerpower, dead as dirt because all the brainless are tired of the same old shit and the petty complainers are tired their ilk bitching and moaning. Go ahead and create that garbage, it won't last because you lack the balls to do the right thing, wuss.
It is my board and I have a right to run it anyway I want. All I wanted you to do was not use your admin powers for personal gain. Any other admin would have banned you from their forum a long time ago. I fail to see how I have been unfair. I have let you do almost anything you want here.

I am not happy that you seem to have deleted all the Lahana Forums posts. I have no choice but to take your admin powers away. I actually have done so for all admins, as I would rather be the only admin right now.

I am not going to ban you and would like to continue to chat with you on aim.

Luckly, I have a backup of the board. So I can restore whats been deleted eventually.
Old 08/09/07, 08:24 PM   #33
DarkMan
Power Ranger

that should shut you up
Old 08/10/07, 06:22 AM   #34
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFlyDarkMan View Post
that should shut you up
How stupid you are, and how little you know me. Nothing shuts me up except a gag of some type, even then I can still make you miserable through noise.
Old 08/10/07, 06:28 AM   #35
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
It is my board and I have a right to run it anyway I want.
Into the ground.

Quote:
All I wanted you to do was not use your admin powers for personal gain.
You have a twisted since of personal gain.

Quote:
Any other admin would have banned you from their forum a long time ago.
So what.

Quote:
I fail to see how I have been unfair.
No one said unfair, quit making assumptions ass. Just being a complete and total fool and a ball-less sissy.

Quote:
I have let you do almost anything you want here.
Yet you wouldn't ban those who spammed. Go ask god for some balls already.

Quote:
I am not happy that you seem to have deleted all the Lahana Forums posts.
Seem? Ha!

Quote:
I have no choice but to take your admin powers away.
Boo freakin who.

Quote:
I actually have done so for all admins, as I would rather be the only admin right now.
Now when the board dies for good you will only have your pathetic little ass to blame for it.

Quote:
I am not going to ban you and would like to continue to chat with you on aim.
Then be on it. Everytime I am on it at night you are never are.

Quote:
Luckly, I have a backup of the board. So I can restore whats been deleted eventually.
Or you could get them from the still functioning piece of shit board Lahanna forums where all these bitches you brought over should be at now. That board is the future of this board.
Old 08/10/07, 01:16 PM   #36
Asleepintheelement
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virginian View Post
Pointless bitching and moaning
So can I ask you a question? Why must you insist on being a dick and making an argument over EVERY LITTLE THING?
Old 08/10/07, 03:19 PM   #37
Sweetened Angel
Power Ranger

if you be like that i leave and never come back til your accont deleted. bye
Old 08/10/07, 03:32 PM   #38
RavenX
Power Ranger

Send a message via MSN to RavenX

Virginian. It appears the only one doing any "pointless bitching and moaning" around here is you. Guys don't even talk to the Virginian. You are just giving him the opportunity to say something to you. I life people like him don't matter. Don't waste your time on him.

~The RaVeN~
Old 08/10/07, 06:17 PM   #39
Asleepintheelement
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
Guys don't even talk to the Virginian. You are just giving him the opportunity to say something to you. In life people like him don't matter. Don't waste your time on him.

~The RaVeN~
Actually... I will. Because this dude has bugged the living shit out of me worse than aaron could ever do. So if he does say something, im going to say something back. This isnt over between me and him.
Old 08/10/07, 07:02 PM   #40
PRangerX
Administrator

There is actually an ignore feature that would allow everyone to aviod seeing Virginian's posts. If you choose to use it. Someone used it on me at another board, lol.

Whatever Virginian. I have always wanted this to be a place where almost anything goes. I have banned the more obvious spammers. But never based on someone's opinion. The board has not been as successful as I would like but it has had varying levels of success. I wouldn't call it one of the top boards yet. But its a long race. Frankly, I just want an active community. Which was why I started my site in the first place. To get the PRO Ezboard ( all the posts are here) active again.

I am actually on aim a lot. I got to bed around 11 pm now, due to an early work schedule.
Post New ThreadClosed Thread