Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/11/09, 11:43 PM   #1
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Kamen Rider Sting: A Second Chance.

The time is January 1983. The city is Los Angeles. An alien mothership is hovering over it. Suddenly, a mirror like opening appeared in the sky, and a lone brown haired male came out of it. He landed on the ground and began to cough. He tried to get up, but his coughing got the best of him. Then, two male wearing a red uniform, with a black vest, boots, and gloves came toward him. They looked down at the coughing man and were worried about him. He didn't look like a threat. "We better get him to a doctor," said the first man. They lifted him by his arms. "We are going to get you to a doctor," said the second man. He couldn't say anything, so he let them take him to a hopital. Once they were inside the building, a male doctor named Fred came toward them. "Is something wrong with your friend?" asked Fred, who was a dark haired male. "We just met him. We believe that he is sick," said the first man. Fred took the sick man by his arm and took him to his office. He layed the sick man on the table. Then, he saw it. The calander said January 1983. He couldn't believe what he has seen. If that calander is right, he has travel back in time to the year 1983. To be continued.

Last edited by mbozzo; 09/19/09 at 08:08 PM.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/12/09, 10:46 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Part 2

Chris looked at the doctor treating him. "Are you all right?" said The doctor. "Do I look all right?" asked Chris, coughing up a storm. "No, you have a very bad disease. I don't think we have a cure for your disease," answered Fred. Then, a blonde female wearing a red uniform came into Fred's office. "Is this the guy brought into this building by two of our shocktroopers?" said the blonde. "Yes, he is, but I don't have the cure for his sickness," admitted Fred. She turned to Fred and said,"you may not have the cure, but my people do." Then, she took out a tan stick from her pocket and pressed it on his neck. Chris suddenly stopped coughing. He looked at the blonde female. "Thank you. I thought I'll never be cured," said Chris. "You are welcome. My name is Beth," said the blonde. She gave out her hand. Chris touched it. Then, she got a vision of Chris's life. She let go of it, and put her hands on Fred's examing table. She didn't look right. "Are you all right?" asked a worried Chris. She felt dissy for a while. Then, she got up and let go of the table. She gave Chris a frightening look. "You do not belong here. You must return to where you came from, Kamen Rider Sting," said Beth. To be continued.
Old 09/14/09, 07:09 AM   #3
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbozzo View Post
dissy
Dizzy.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/18/09, 09:12 PM   #4
TokuNoob
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo View Post
Dizzy.
Of all the errors present, why focus on that one? Just enjoy the story for a change.
TokuNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/19/09, 07:58 PM   #5
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Part 3

Fred couldn't understand what was happening here. He doesn't know why Beth, who's a female Visitor doctor, suddenly became afraid of Chris. "Go back to your version of the planet Earth, human," said Beth. "I can't. I don't know how I ended up here," protested Chris. Beth sensed that Chris was telling the truth. For the first time in her life, Beth wish that her father wasn't a preast of Zon. Fred hasn't seen Beth act like a paniced girl before. "You better get out of here," warned Fred. Chris knew better than to stay where he wasn't welcome. He walked out of the office. and into the halls. Soon, he was outside. He looked up and saw the mothership hovering over Los Angeles. There shouldn't be an alien mothership here on Earth in the year 1983. He remembered being send to the advent viod. Then, he remembered meeting his Venturian twin there. The two of them became good friends. Then there was a flash of light and he was back on Earth. Suddenly 5 shocktroopers came toward him. "Stop, right there. We were warned that a dangerous human has came out of the hospital," said the head shocktrooper. Then, Beth came out of the hospital. "This human is a threat to our mission here. He must be captured," said Beth. The 5 shocktrooper aim their lasers at him. Chris knew that he have no choice, but go with them. To be continued.

Last edited by mbozzo; 10/04/09 at 09:52 PM.
Old 09/20/09, 10:54 PM   #6
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Part 4

Chhris didn't fight as the 5 shocktroopers took him to a waiting shuttle. He didn't talk as the shuttle went into the sky heading toward the Los Angeles mothership. Since Chris didn't have his advent deck, he felt there is nothing that he could do about it. Soon, the shuttle went into the landing bay of the mothership. Chris and the 5 shocktroopers got out of the shuttle. A dark haired male came toward them. He stopped near them. So, this is the threat to our mission here. He doess not look like it," said the dark haired male, who is named Steven. Steven look over Chris. He wasn't impressed by Chris. Then, Chris saw a robotic sting ray in the window. It was colored dark red and black. Then, it came out of the window and into the landing bay. The 6 aliens heard a sound and turned their head to see where it came from. They ended up wishing that they didn't as the robotic sting ray started to attack them. They fell down from the attack, being knocked out by it. It hovered over Chris. Then, Chris heard a voice said "Trust me. I must strike you with my tail to give you your powers." Chris decided to trust the voice and allow the robotic sting ray to strike him with its tail. As it did, Chris felt power flowing into him. Then he send his right hand out and said, "Tranform." At that moment, a white light covered Chris, and the dark red and black armor of Kamen Rider Sting appear on him. Chris couldn't believe what has happen to him. He was Kamen Rider Sting, again. "I know you have questions, but it have to wait. More shocktroopers have arrived," warned the robotic sting ray. To be continued.
Old 09/27/09, 09:40 PM   #7
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Part 5

Kamen Rider Sting saw 15 shocktroopers coming toward him and his advent beast. He reached for his advent deck, only to find that it isn't where it suppose to be. "This new armor doesn't have an advent deck. You won't need it here," explained the sting ray. Chris feel power coming out from his armor. Then, the shocktrooper aim their lasers at both Chris and the sting ray. "Your armor protect you from the laser beam. You're also stronger that you were before," said the sting ray. Then, Chris ran toward the shocktroopers. He was able to strike them down with his hands. He was able to sting them as he hit their bodies. The advent beast struck 5 of them with his tail. Soon, all 15 of them were down on the ground, unable to get up, because they were in great pain. "We got to get out of here. You're a Kamen Rider. Get on me and ride me out of here," said the sting ray. Chris got on the sting ray, and it moved them out of the mothership. Soon, they were in the air. "Can you tell me where are we going?" asked Kamen Rider Sting. "We heading toward the hide out of the Los Angeles Resistance. The person who has summon us is there," answered the sting ray. Then, 5 skyfighters came toward them. Kamen Rider Sting knew that there is going to be a fight. To be continued.
Old 10/04/09, 10:08 PM   #8
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Part 6

The 5 skyfighters came toward them. It released blue laser beams at them. Chris's armor protected him from being hurt. "I'm going to need a sword," said Chris. "Here," said the sting ray, as he gave Chris, a black sword from his tail. The sting ray brought Chris close to one of the skyfighters. He struck it with his black sword. Sparks came from the sword. He jump off the sting ray and on top odf the skyfighter. His sword cut though the top of the skyfighter. He was able to open the roof. Then, he went inside to face the 3 aliens inside. They got out of their seats to fack this armored invader. They didn't stand a chance. They fell down against him. He got out and back on the robotic sting ray. He repeted it 4 more time. Soon, Chris and the sting ray flew away from the falling skyfighters. A tracker beam from the mothership brought the 5 falling skyfighters into the landing bay. Chris and his ride was too far away for them. Kamen Rider Sting has escaped from them. "WE DID IT!" yelled Chris. "Yes, we did. Now we must head toward los Angeles and the person who summoned us," said the sting ray. "Do you know who summon us here?" asked Chris. "No, but I sensed that he or she is nearby," said the sting ray. as he flew downward toward Los Angeles. To be continued.
Old 10/10/09, 10:35 PM   #9
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Part 7

Soon, Kamen Rider Sting and his advent beast has landed at a clearing near Los Angeles. "As you can guess, we're not on Ventura or the Earth of your birth. We're on a third mirror world, summoned by someone on this world. I don't know who summon us, but it got us there. The telepathic cry for help reach us though hypertime. Your Venturian twin didn't hear it," said the sting ray. "What happen to my advent deck?" asked Sting, as he change back into Chris. "Your new armor, while it look like the old one, doesn't have it. When I struck you with my tail, the power gave you an armor of your own. You have new powers, Chris. I don't know what all of them are, but we'll find out what they are together," said the sting ray. "Can can I heard your voice,now?" asked Chris. It's the effect of what got us into this world. I have to return to the advent viod for now, but I'll be back, when you need me," said the advent beast, as he create a gap in the sky and went though it. Soon, Chris was all alone. Then he felt someone nearby. He didn't know if it was a friend or a foe. Then, he saw a brown haired man coming out from behind a tree with a gun pointing toward him. To be continued.
Old 10/15/09, 10:12 PM   #10
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Conclusion

Mike Donovan saw him came from the sky on a robotic sting ray. He saw him get off the robot and saw the robot create a gap in the sky. He saw the robot go though the gap and closed it. Then, he saw the warrior morph into a normal human male. He went out of hindingf and aim a gun at the new arrivial. "I don't know who you are, but you better not be working for these lizard," warned Mike Donovan. "I'm on your side. I just escape from them," defended Chris. "What is your name?" asked Donovan. "My name is Chris, and I'm on your side," said Chris. Mike looked at Chris. He seemed like a ally. He lower his gun. "I'm going to take a chance on you. My name is Mike Donovan," said the rebel, who gave out his right hand. Chris took it. He didn't know it, but he has just started on a new mission. Then, Chris followed Mike donovan to the hideout of the Los Angeles Resistance.

Inside the Mothership, that night, Beth looked out the window of the common room. She was worried about Kamen Rider Sting. Then, her bother, a blond male named Nick came in. "I've heard about what has happen earlier," said Nick. "The first of the champions from hypertime have arrived. If he isn't stopped soon, other champions from hypertime might arrived and threaten our mission," worried Beth. "That will not happen if I can help it," boasted Nick. "It might not end as you want it to. The future of our universe have not been written yet," said Beth, as she left the common room, leaving Nick alone with his thoughts. The end, for now.
Post New ThreadReply