Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Digimon Central

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/29/06, 07:27 PM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Digimon Savers: Episode 20 Chat

Now that was the kind of episode I wanted to see last week.??Ikuto deals with mixed feelings over his human mother and his Digimon mother, Falcomon tries to snap him out of it, Masaru??gets inspired to find his own father, and a big battle to top it all off.

Ikuto's little sister was funny to see, she had that same wound lock of hair as her brother, just on the other side of her face.??Guess the curse of unseen baby siblings in the DigiDestined's lives is broken, huh???LOL

Doesn't seem like Yoshino was very interested in her mission anymore.??Masaru was the only one who really cared that Ikuto ran off, and that the family should be together.??Yoshino just wanted to go home.

I know the Digital World portal opening again wasn't the fault of Ikuto's parents, but wouldn't the system still have to be operational in order for the lightning to activate it???You'd think after they failed to save their son's life, they'd want to smash that thing into a million pieces.

Who'd have thought a simple Hagurumon was capable of so much damage???After seeing the little guys in seasons 1 and 3, I figured they weren't a huge threat, but this one brought a whole house to life.??Size really doesn't matter, does it?

Talk about unbelievably retarded.??Now Masaru can go fist-to-fist with a giant and come out without a scratch???Come on...

Ikuto lifted his mother off the ground???Either being raised is the Digital World in equivalent to bodybuilding, or she must be emaciated from agony over Ikuto's disappearance. I'm guessing a little bit of both.

The RiseGreymon/HaguruHouse fight rocked.??RiseGreymon got to kick, grapple, swipe with his tail, tear open that hole in the chest, and fire three rounds point blank in Hagurumon's face.??More episodes of Savers should have fights that well choreographed.

Uh, why the heck didn't Lalamon even try to help RiseGreymon???All she did was use Nut Shoot when she rushed onto the scene.

Ah, the raw emotion of a mother's love.??Will Ikuto find a way to let this stranger to him into his heart???Only time will tell.

I'm really jazzed over the next episode for obvious reasons.??SaberLeomon!!!!!
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply