Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/01/02, 01:42 AM   #31
Windgrail2
Ranger In Training

Bye-bye point, and farewell for you have long since flown out of the window and joined with the wind...
Windgrail2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/01/02, 09:14 AM   #32
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

The point's been and sorted. Once again, whats the point in sticking to the first topic in a thread, when there is no longer anything to discuss about it? hmm?
Cross My Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/02/02, 10:48 PM   #33
Windgrail2
Ranger In Training

Then riddle me this, Socrates- why waste posting space with tiring dribble-drabble rather than communicating with the person outsiiiiiiide the messageboard. Ooh, here's a thought(but read carefully so you can understand) if ya feel the need to express such thoughts on the board, now get this, START YOUR OWN THREAD...hmm? Whatever.
-
-
Now then, I wanna make sure GG knows that his efforts are much appreciated and will be applied as smoothly as possible. My Sentai collection is a set of 6 Timeranger eps so far, but i plan on adding to it whenever possible. Ant suggestions as to where to get ahold of official sentai videos or teamup movies?
Old 04/02/02, 10:57 PM   #34
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

ftp.jacklynes.com when that was up and running had the teamup movies.

As for videos......... the tokusatsu website had some, but I can't remember the address for that. Ask over at PRC, people over there will definitely know.

Quote:
if ya feel the need to express such thoughts on the board, now get this, START YOUR OWN THREAD...hmm?
Yes, because its really worth taking someone's post, and then starting a whole new thread just to reply to it
-
Firstly, would just make the whole board's flow stop, and secondly, even all these idiots didn't keep giving me something to reply to, then it wouldn't happen would it? hmm? Think about that, as you think "why the hell do I come to this board??"
-
Half the fun of message boards is that you cn talk about anything. Think about it. If every single post kept to the first topic, this place would be so boring. There wouldn't be nearly as many posts, and it wouldn't be as much fun as it is.
-
If you want this board to become the boring, no post place that it once was, then by all means, go and create a board of your own. You'll see how well sticking to "subject" all the time works.
Old 04/04/02, 03:10 PM   #35
go galactic
Power Ranger

JUST DO A PART 2 OF A POST U WANT TO POST IN ONE OF YOUR STUPID UNECESSARY THOUGHTS ON SOMETHING
or just be the lazyass snob u r and dont do it
200 of your 300 and something posts are just stupid unecessary moronic snobby replies
go galactic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/04/02, 03:38 PM   #36
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

and almost all of your posts on this board are retarded cry baby replies to what I say.

Grow up jackass.
Old 04/05/02, 02:38 PM   #37
go galactic
Power Ranger

retarded cry baby repiles? your the one retarded here, u cant answer a simple stupid question, u make people's posts into your posts, so here is an advice - open your own one u moron
go galactic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/05/02, 03:35 PM   #38
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

Oh dear. Why are you so obsessed with this "me ruining posts" thing? Do you see anyone else complaining aside from you and Homer? (And even Homer's only doin it because you are. Whats the old saying? Morons stick together).

You seriously need to get a life. And like I've said before if you hate me so much, and can't handle what I do (which you clearly can't.) Leave, that or stop your @#%$ bitching.
Old 04/08/02, 08:30 PM   #39
Windgrail2
Ranger In Training

You know, as much fun as it is to sit back and enjoy the show here, but let's just clear up one teeny thing. It's not a question of whether or not each of us has the right to post. Truth is this board wouldn't survive if it didn't have such a diverse culture of people here. Cross My Line possesses something unique from the rest us here, which enables him to have such a vast vault of expressiosn and opinions. We each have something to contribute to this board, even those who don't even post. (I hate when I sound like Princess Shayla, but...) My point is, this board, like many things in life, is held togther by a balance- a balance that can only be retained by everyone expressing their FULL opinions about everything and everyone. This includes petty remarks to other posters. If we can't handle the criticisms, then we're in the wrong messageboard. A true PR fan knows this already.
Old 04/08/02, 09:41 PM   #40
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

I'd applaud, but you know.... there's no point.
Post New ThreadReply