Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Website/Club/Updates Advertisements

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/20/08, 07:47 PM   #1
Lilandriss
Putty Patroller

Default Advertisement: Terran Rangers RPG

Ok, let's try this again. I would like to annouce the formation of a new RPG. For any who are interested, come check us out! Please be aware, however, that we are trying to create a quality game and, therefore, do require a writing sample. If interested, follow the link: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/TerranRangersRPG/

Have a good day!
Lilandriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/20/08, 09:59 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Actually posting this in the viod is fine. The creativity forum is actually closed and is just for archival purposes. I just forgot to close that forum to posting.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/20/08, 10:01 PM   #3
Lilandriss
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Actually posting this in the viod is fine. The creativity forum is actually closed and is just for archival purposes. I just forgot to close that forum to posting.
Ah, okay, thanks! I'll repost there
Lilandriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply