Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/22/12, 02:11 PM   #1
T30J1981
Putty Patroller

Default Cancel My Account

Can you delete my Account please because I am quit and I want to leave this Power Ranger Empire now ok and I want to say good bye to everyone.

Also can you delete my all post with threads please ok.
T30J1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/12, 03:59 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Cancel My Account

I don't mind deleting your posts if your posts were just the only ones in your threads but I'm going to leave that up to the Admin to decide since he's the only one that can delete accounts.

However the one thread in which it was replied to, that one I believe should remain.

Last edited by MattEmily; 02/22/12 at 04:24 PM.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/12, 07:53 PM   #3
TaJaDoru
Comic Relief

@MattEmily: He's posting this on all of the other sites that he's on as well as I am, so it's probably just another attempt to get attention.
TaJaDoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/12, 08:26 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

I don't know of any of the other sites that he's on but you might be right.

Personally I wouldn't approve of deleting an account anyway. I think it'd be pointless to do so. If an user really wanted to leave, all they have to do is stop coming here.

They don't need their account to be deleted in order to stop coming here.
Old 02/26/12, 07:27 AM   #5
T30J1981
Putty Patroller

Not ask me why ok is my choose and my life alright so I am order you ban me now and I won’t coming back Power Ranger Empire ok because I am quit alight so please listen to me I am order delete my account now or ban me right now ok so take care everyone bye now.
T30J1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/26/12, 03:46 PM   #6
TaJaDoru
Comic Relief

Actually, you don't need to have the account deleted. Just click where it says "Log Out" and delete the bookmark from your internet browser. It's as simple as that. People will forget about you and that'll be that. It's really simple.
TaJaDoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/26/12, 11:30 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

Precisely and we don't ban just because someone tells us to ban them.

We can't do anything about deleting your account regardless of whether we wanted to or not. We're just Mods. Only the Admin has the power to delete accounts.

Leaving the board is your choice. You do not need your account deleted in order to leave. Plus deleting your account will mean someone else could take the name which is actually why I wouldn't approve of deleting an account provided I had that power.

Last edited by MattEmily; 02/27/12 at 11:28 AM.
Old 03/01/12, 11:20 PM   #8
PRangerX
Administrator

We don't just delete accounts here. Nor do we ban people because we want to leave. This is a free message board not a premium service. If you don't wish to post here its fine just to leave.

I am certianly not going to delete a members posts for no reason. That hurts the board. What would happen if someone with 10,000 posts left and asked to have them all deleted? That wouldn't work.Unless there is a valid reason, no posts will be deleted.

If you wish to leave the board, we all respect you're decision. Just go to cpanel and change it so you don't get board emails. That will allow you not to have to worry about this place. Good luck.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply