Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 07/14/12, 11:02 AM   #1
TGAComicCon
Putty Patroller

Default Jason David Frank Appearance @ Great Allentown Comic Con

Admin Note:
Jason David Frank will NOT be attending the Allentown Comic Con. He announced via his facebook that he is unable to attend. He was very up front about the whole story which you can read in the following post by wheeliechick.

Jason David Frank is also making an appearance August 4-5th, 2012 at The Great Allentown Comic Con! in Allentown Pennsylvania. In addition Star Wars, TRON, and Kung Fu stars are attending,and dozens of comic book artists, publishers and guests!

There are special Photo Ops with Jason, and a panel with him showing off some Mighty Morphin' Moves!

Check out the site for more details:
http://www.allentowncomiccon.com

Last edited by MattEmily; 07/23/12 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Added Admin Note
Old 07/23/12, 01:59 PM   #2
wheeliechick
Power Ranger

Default Re: Jason David Frank Appearance @ Great Allentown Comic Con

Please READ!!

Hey team,
I need your help. As you know I LOVE my fans and never let you all down. I had a agent who is now My FORMER agent (www.GalacticProductionsEvents.​com) I cancelled this Allen town con WEEKS ago and was told everything is ok. After firing my agent now of course they spin this on me.. I want to be up front and tell you all, i left this in my agents hands now things are being blamed at me..I never and DON'T want agents running my FB or fans. You guys are real to me not just another # like most agents think of. So again I will NOT be at Allen town con. I will post a list of events. Until you hear from me it's a no go.. look back on every post , video ect.. Not ONE time I said I'll be at Allen town.I might need further help from you all . Thanks again for having my back FFN.
JDF
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
appearance, comic convention, jason david frank