Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/09/18, 11:48 AM   #1
Ninja Storm Samurai
Putty Patroller

Default They need to continue Ninja Steel

Power Rangers received a much needed reboot when Ninja Steel was created. I know they just ended the series. But I think they need to find a way to continue. I don't want them to make the same mistake they made with Ninja Storm and Samurai.

Both seasons were awesome reboots that really breathed new life into the franchises. The mistake was to move on from them and bring the show back down.
Ninja Storm Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/09/18, 11:50 AM   #2
Ninja Storm Fan
Power Ranger

Default Re: They need to continue Ninja Steel

The show never followed up on Ninja Storm well. Ninja Storm should have continued for years. It should be a brand onto itself. Its much bigger then Power Rangers. They missee a big oppertunity by not making Ninja Steel at least be a sequel to the better NS. Samurai just doesn't compare.
Ninja Storm Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/09/18, 12:00 PM   #3
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Don't make me laugh. Ninja Storm, Samurai, and Ninja Steel are all horrible seasons. Hasbro would be wise to just forget they existed like pretty much everything past Wild Force.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/09/18, 12:01 PM   #4
Space Seasons
Ranger In Training

I'm disapointed we aren't getting a Space Season next year. I thought for sure they were adapting the Space Sentai next.
Space Seasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/09/18, 12:04 PM   #5
Earth Ranger
Putty Patroller

I think they will get to that eventually if not after Beast Morphers. Its too tempting not to adapt.

I could have seen Ninja Storm continuing into DinoThunder with Jason joining the cast. Even if the Rangers got dino powers. But the Ninja School angle did make this idea seem awkward. And Disney didn't want to do continuing seasons.

I don't see Samurai needing to go more then a season. Megaforce made a lot of sense, was just bad in execution. I think Hasbro is better off starting fresh with Beast Morphers.
Earth Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/09/18, 12:06 PM   #6
Disney Ranger
Power Ranger

Disney was smart and made the best since MMPR. Ninja Storm, DinoThunder, SPD,Mystic Force, Operation Overdrive, and Jungle Fury were all awesome. Only RPM wasn't good but thats because Disney's heart wasn't quite in it.
Disney Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/09/18, 12:08 PM   #7
Saban Fan
Ranger In Training

I don't have much faith in Beast Morphers since Saban is no longer in the picture. We might not get a good season for a long time if ever. The only hope is that they March hire Shulki Levy . But that doesn't seem likely.
Saban Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/09/18, 12:09 PM   #8
Maligore
Power Ranger

Hasbro will spend money, unlike Saban and Disney. Those two companies were cheap!
Maligore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/09/18, 12:13 PM   #9
Original Power Rangers
Putty Patroller

I do like how the recent seasons have tried to do their own thing. I think Hasbro will allow them to continue this route.
Original Power Rangers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/09/18, 01:41 PM   #10
MattEmily
Administrator

They don't "need" to do anything. Hasbro is in power and they'll do whatever they please with the franchise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
Don't make me laugh. Ninja Storm, Samurai, and Ninja Steel are all horrible seasons. Hasbro would be wise to just forget they existed like pretty much everything past Wild Force.
I disagree about Ninja Storm it wasn't bad but I do agree about Samurai and Ninja Steel that said no they wouldn't be wise to forget about any season. That's just plain idiotic and stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Seasons View Post
I'm disapointed we aren't getting a Space Season next year. I thought for sure they were adapting the Space Sentai next.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth Ranger View Post
I think they will get to that eventually if not after Beast Morphers. Its too tempting not to adapt.

I could have seen Ninja Storm continuing into DinoThunder with Jason joining the cast. Even if the Rangers got dino powers. But the Ninja School angle did make this idea seem awkward. And Disney didn't want to do continuing seasons.

I don't see Samurai needing to go more then a season. Megaforce made a lot of sense, was just bad in execution. I think Hasbro is better off starting fresh with Beast Morphers.
yea I think the Space Sentai is definitely too tempting that they won't skip it but it doesn't truly mean it'll be the next Sentai to be adapted.

yea Megaforce was just bad execution all around and I also agree that Hasbro was better off with picking Go-Busters as their first Sentai to adapt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Ranger View Post
Disney was smart and made the best since MMPR. Ninja Storm, DinoThunder, SPD,Mystic Force, Operation Overdrive, and Jungle Fury were all awesome. Only RPM wasn't good but thats because Disney's heart wasn't quite in it.
I beg to differ. Dino Thunder, Mystic Force and RPM were the best Disney seasons although Mystic Force did have its bad points but more good than bad.

Space, Galaxy, Time Force and Wild Force were the best seasons that were done by MMPR Productions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maligore View Post
Hasbro will spend money, unlike Saban and Disney. Those two companies were cheap!
you claim that now but you'll be singing your same tune eventually although this time you'll be calling Hasbro cheap instead
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply